• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Sapphire 5870 Dvi & Hdmi port

Associate
Basically i bought a 5870 when i got my titan goliath , after rma'ing the goliat 4 times i thought everything was fixed. I connected my 5870 to my 37" hdtv which supports 1080p, the image is visibly blurry. I then tried to use the BOTTOM dvi port and get the same blurryness , when i use the top DVI port its crystal clear. Could i have a faulty 5870?

Associate
if you use HDMI with the ati card you need to set the overscan to zero.
In the CCC (after pluging in your tv and setting the resolution), got to 'desktops & desplays' then right-click the small monitor at the bottom left, click configure, go to scaling options and set it to 0%

Associate
OP
if you use HDMI with the ati card you need to set the overscan to zero.
In the CCC (after pluging in your tv and setting the resolution), got to 'desktops & desplays' then right-click the small monitor at the bottom left, click configure, go to scaling options and set it to 0%

yea i done that to remove the black border , it works fine with this current hdmi> dvi but if i try it with a proper hdmi cable ( i bought 2 new ones and same on both) and the 2nd dvi port with this very same hdmi to dvi its blurry

Back
Top Bottom