Best Game Rental Company

Soldato
What would people recommend for a game rental company, I have used tesco in the past and to be fair, the service was really good. I might even be interested in Blu Ray Rentals too!
It is mainly for single player games so only looking to rent 2 or 3 games a month.

Caporegime
I just signed up with Boomerang (even on their priority service for £2 extra) but they're still taking 2-3 days to ship when it's supposed to be 1-2. I'm feeling an unamusing email will be written to their customer services soon...

Permabanned
I have used Blockbuster and Swapgame, pretty decent but had a few games that did not work which was annoying, the £3.49 for a month sounds good for one game.

Soldato
I just signed up with Boomerang (even on their priority service for £2 extra) but they're still taking 2-3 days to ship when it's supposed to be 1-2. I'm feeling an unamusing email will be written to their customer services soon...

Think mine has been 2 days max on the normal one, perhaps change your priority to include more games and build a bigger rental list?

Caporegime
Think mine has been 2 days max on the normal one, perhaps change your priority to include more games and build a bigger rental list?

I guess I could change from Top 3 to Top 5 at least but there are only 10 games I want to play. I've literally played everything I want to on PS3 and Xbox 360 now. :D

Caporegime
I used to use Blockbuster but they started to give me disks that wouldn't work properly, on a more frequent basis so I just stopped renting altogether. This was in the 6th Gen though. I haven't rented a game for 360/PS3.

Associate
I have went through each of the major game rental companies, and my vote would definitely go to GamesFrenzy.

The reason why is, they are a little slow, but they send out your top selections (i.e latest games early).

The best thing is often they get the games in to rent before they actually get released for sale, there have been a few games that I have got in the post either on release day or the day before release day.

Another good thing about them is when you cancel, they often email you incredible offers to come back.

Just before Chirstmas I got 3 months rental for the price of 1. So that was £5 per month.

Soldato
I have went through each of the major game rental companies, and my vote would definitely go to GamesFrenzy.

The reason why is, they are a little slow, but they send out your top selections (i.e latest games early).

The best thing is often they get the games in to rent before they actually get released for sale, there have been a few games that I have got in the post either on release day or the day before release day.

Another good thing about them is when you cancel, they often email you incredible offers to come back.

Just before Chirstmas I got 3 months rental for the price of 1. So that was £5 per month.

yep i've always used GamesFrenzy over the years and found them good.
they feel like a family company and go the extra mile should any issues arise.

Back
Top Bottom