Electric Shock Treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
I bought a new shirt today which is made of polyester. I'm getting ready to go out and experience a series of sparks flying out of my hands. I dismissed my first idea about turning into a comic book superhero and put it down to the shirt. I'm sitting here with sparks flying everywhere, I'm like a walking, talking powerplant :o

How do I resolve this without changing the shirt? I can't even go close to the speakers without them emitting random zaps of interference.

Thanks.

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Werewolf
got a cat you can play with ;)

have you got something cotton on that the nylon is rubbing against?

Heh heh

The shirt is rubbing against the top of my trousers so I guess that's what is causing the static. I'm afraid to open the door now :o

Ps. Don't touch any PC components.

That's given me an idea. I'll just attach an anti static wrist band to the bar when I'm out :D I'll have to drink from bottles though so that I have some containers which will be needed due to the inability to leave the bar ;)

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Norky
That really is funny :D

Just change your trousers? :confused:

My only other pair of clean trousers are made of exactly the same stuff. I can picture trying to get off with a woman tonight, I'd go in for the kill and end up shooting her across the room at warp 7 :D

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Lopéz
Having read this thread and carefully considered the evidence placed before me, I think the initial "Super Hero Transformation" idea is the most plausible explanation.

It would also explain the 36 hour erection. I had to come home in the end, I was electrocuting anyone I made contact with. I enjoy the forums better anyway :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom