Stolen dogs, please help and spread the word

Soldato
Well, a little shook up. They're really clingy at the moment, and look like they've not eaten properly. They had roast chicken tonight hehe :) I'm sure they'll be fine long term. Gotta re house train them tho, I'm guessing they've been caged up or something :(

The roast chicken will soon sort them out, I'm sure they'll be back to normal in no time :).

Have you let the radio station know?

Soldato
Wow, just wow.
Hadn't noticed this thread, untill right now.

That is amazing, very happy for you Lowe. :)

Absolutely disgusting etc etc, but I'm really glad you got them back.
Would love to hear about how they were returned, but I guess you can't say too much at the moment.

Awesome the power of the Internetz, isn't it?!

Soldato
OP
Tonight our faith in human nature was restored. :) The power of the internet's made us very, very happy.

We'll be letting the media know tomorrow because they did say they'd want to do a proper follow up story. :)

Associate
Having dogs stolen! That must be pretty horrible :( Might be worth checking Gumtree and sites like that. Not sure if people sell animals on Gumtree (or Scumtree) as I don't use that website (the whole website is pretty much made up of stolen equipment) but it's definitely worth a look.

EDIT: Should read the whole thread before replying :p Well pleased for you! How were they found! We need to know!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom