Do you collect anything? (pics?)

Associate

urgh effort :(:p

I'll take some now :)

rocks001.jpg

I'm trying to link the names I've got on a piece of paper to them now...

Top row left to right: Rose Gypsum, ?? , Calcite, Quartz, Basalt, Rhodonite, Kyanite

Middle row l-r: Citrine, Pyrite, Pink Geode, Beryl, ?? , Hiddenite, Satin Spar

Bottom Row l-r: Blue Agate, Tourmaline, Rose Quartz, Fuchsite, Emerald, Peridot, Amethyst

Some of these may be wrong, I've tried to work them out using my paper and google images :p

Last edited:
Associate
also, not sure if they really count as a collection as i only have 6 (was 8 before weekend) but usually have at least 1 different one every 6 months or so (try not to own more that 6 at a time though):

l_06ab08f658354dbab6a698f6a3e1a9b4.jpg

Soldato
I used to collect shot glasses and I still love my DVD collection. I have about 200 odd DVDs and I rarely go a week without buying at least 1 :) My shot glasses are all boxed up - got about 3 big boxes of them although I did have 4 until I dropped one down the stairs and smashed them all :p

Nix

Nix

Soldato
I don't really think I collect anything, although I have quite a few books (I used to just go to Waterstones and buy stuff I thought would be interesting, and so have read a weird variety of stuff). When I went to uni a housemate studying philosophy needed a book, which I had with me, but when everyone saw my collection they were like, "Oh my gawdddd, have you read all of them?!?!"

"No, I can't read."

Man of Honour
Hey those models are different. I collect mugs at the moment. Easy to collect when I'm on my travels. Nice to look at and I can have a brew at the same time. PLus I have just started collecting military models again. I'm also trying to collect BBI WWII action figures as they are worth £50-£150 each.

Commissario
I really like the models :)

Apart from dust about the only thing I collect are DVD's (running our of room for them :(), Books (more because I rarely throw one away/give it away after reading), and old computer parts:p

Associate
I'm sure I have The Benneton Schumacher version of those small cased ones somewhere. Are they worth anything? It's in the style of the Senna one IIRC.

Schumacher ones usually go £30+ on average depending on the model, except the 1992 driverless one which goes quite cheap. One of the schumacher ones is worth about £500 though - the 1995 model that was labelled wrong (someting like 195 when its a 195B)

I want the Schumacher Jordan, but im not paying £80+ for it

Soldato
This one's gonna seem very wierd to most people :D

I collect Japanese figures as well. I've got 118 at the moment. I got this one yesterday, it's my favorite one by far:

It's 1/4 scale, set me back just over 200 pounds.

DSC01521-1.jpg

My entire collection is here, good site if you're interested in such things (a few people said they collect anime/manga figures)

http://myfigurecollection.net/collection/Strife212/&view=origins&status=2&cid=0&tid=0

Where does all this go? In the back room in shelves / cabinets :p

Back
Top Bottom