I hate tattoos

Caporegime
Yeah my friend loves Kat Von D, she has inspired lots of people to get tattoos, he told me she's dying of STIS or aids or something though :| My two friends tattoo and one of them got his Dad infected too.

K1LLSW1TCH
Well you will be pleased to hear she is getting a tribal on her lower back next week! Pictures will come and laughter will follow :D This one means something because she "drew it herself". Also she is not 16 until Tuesday and even my friend who has a lot of tattoos (whoa all my friends have loads of tattoos) says he doesn't believe in that.

She should just have "Sheep" tattooed on her face.

Caporegime
Yeah my friend loves Kat Von D, she has inspired lots of people to get tattoos, he told me she's dying of STIS or aids or something though :|.

LOL dont know where you get your info from but shes most definitely not dying from what i have just searched.

Someone like Kat Von D is a bit too much ie tattoos...as i said a few nice ones strategically placed is nice...when you have your whole body literally covered in them then i dont really go for that kinda look.

After having mine done last Aug...i can see why people get addicted to them as it can be quite addictive ie getting tattooed. I toyed around with the idea of getting another one done but in the end i decided not to..ones enough and its big enough anyhow.

Soldato
monkeybutttatt.jpg

:D

Soldato
Tattooed girls are awesome.
Unfortunately that girls tattoo looks like a poor quality scribble by an unprofessional (in my opinion and in the eyes of the LAW it is pretty damn unprofessional to be tattooing underage kids) tattooist.
Yes it means something to her and thats great, its also something she shares with her sisters, also lovely. But it don't think she has yet realised the possible future implications.

Associate

Oh dear its one of THOSE

Those are all totally awful. I do not understand people who 1) think tattoos look cool and 2) want to damage their own image forever.

This

Tattoos on girls just do not go! Girls are meant to be purer than men and damaging your skin for the sake of a picture is very manry. Say no to tattoos on girls!

Soldato
All these young women covered in tattoos really ought to think how they will look when they get older or worse still in a wedding dress

exactly. i know people on here will jump on this because they are generally sensible and actually think about it first but a lot of people dont

my ex had a tattoo on her back which she regretted massively. got it aged 18 and obviously hadnt thought about it properly

Back
Top Bottom