Why are you in on a Saturday night?

Soldato
Have 12GB worth of images from todays shoot to sort (now have, thankfully) to be retouched into 3 final images set to print roughly bus-stop poster size. So my retouching has to be sodding good, because it will show up if not!

Soldato
I'm in with the missus drinking extremely delicious Cabernet Sauvignon, with a bath ready that she ran for me and a top film to watch after.

We mainly stay in at the weekends. It's cheaper to drink decent wine at home and we have all the creature comforts. We enjoy each others company very much :)

Associate
It's one of my not so good mate's birthday and all my mates have gone out for it and I didn't fancy spending ~£30 celebrating the birthday of someone I'm not so keen on so decided to stay in instead. I have some Monster to drink and House to watch so I'm set!

Soldato
why am i in, well the wifes off out with sister and work colleagues... i'm with my daughter... was going to be a night of Xbox however i've just not 20mins ago got the RROD :( so i've come to the internets to search how angry i can get with my employer on monday apparently i have a disciplinary about something i havent even done, let's just say my manager was there with me and can "hopefully" back me up fully...

Soldato
why am i in, well the wifes off out with sister and work colleagues... i'm with my daughter... was going to be a night of Xbox however i've just not 20mins ago got the RROD :( so i've come to the internets to search how angry i can get with my employer on monday apparently i have a disciplinary about something i havent even done, let's just say my manager was there with me and can "hopefully" back me up fully...

god, you have all the luck don't u?

Soldato
Because i don't see why that because it's a Saturday night i have to go out?

Maybe i'll be crazy and go out on Sunday instead, yeah that'll teach 'em...!

Back
Top Bottom