Valentines ideas:

Soldato
Hi fellers, basically need some ideas on how to treat the girlfriend, moneys tight at the mo for me, she's bought us tickets to see Ne-yo on the day, but i don't know what to do for her, i was going to take her to our mansion house in France, but it's shut down for the winter so that's that idea out of the window.

I know the usual, meal and stuff but dunno, anything else that's cheap and cheerful? She's had a hard few months and i just want it to be special for her.

Soldato
My missus present is going to london to watch mamma mia the musical (luckily without me!) train to london, hotel, meal and show, then back on the train next day :)

Her my mum and my sister are going together, should be a nice few days for them all, only paying for my missus though, only costs about £110 altogether

Soldato
LUckly for my the girlfriend is working during the day and I'll be working nights muhahaha but I suggest taking her for a nice walk round a local country park + take bread for ducks. Also buy some massage oil (boots sell it) and give her a back rub and let the good times roll....

Soldato
OP
Good point about the oils, I'm a trained sports massager, I tend to do it to hard, no pun intended. Were debating wether to get a hotel in London after neyo, since she can get discounts due to being a receptionist at a big hotel chain, decisions decisions!

Soldato
Actually joking aside, it's an awesome resturant and if you time it right and you get a window seat you get to watch the sun set over london. Quite an experiance

Back
Top Bottom