Tesco bans Pyjamas instore...

Soldato
ive never done it myself but i know people who have gone out in pj's with a coat on (so pj bottoms are on show). I think as long as theyre not revealing or whatnot then what does it matter?? why people worry about others they dont even know, gets me (unless of course someone is doing/wearing something offensive).

It's not socially acceptable, that's why. Wear some proper clothes.

Soldato
It's not socially acceptable, that's why. Wear some proper clothes.

holy blunt reply batman, thats your opinion to be fair.

Like I said I don't do it myself I just dont see what the big fuss is over, I dont find it socially unacceptable. I dont waste my time on checking what everyone is wearing I have better things to do. Too much time on your hands i guess?? "oh no that person is wearing pj's, i really cant buy what i need now"

Man of Honour
I love the way the girl interviewed is a single mother of two who 'went in to buy some fags'

Its so hard not to stereotype..

Soldato
I would dread to think how offended you lot would be if you were to go to a tescos close to a university campus. Let people wear what they want, I pride myself on shopping on Bond Street in a hoody and trackies:D

Soldato
Wouldn't do it myself, it wouldn't offend me if others did it but it'd be better if they dressed properly, it's a little off putting and lazy. Shows how far we've come from the days of suits and hats for all etc. which I think would be pretty pretty cool

Soldato
DudeAbides1.jpg

Don't see what's wrong with it to be honest!

Well hes the dude and well shes a.................

Use your imagination.

47200896elainecarmodybb.jpg

Soldato
Elaine Carmody, 24, a full-time mother of two young boys, described the ban as "ridiculous" and "pathetic".

She said she had regularly gone shopping at the store in her pyjamas

That's because you are a chavy chain smoking oik with no standards.

Back
Top Bottom