The *Official* Eve Online Thread

Associate
Gah...I hope you lot know just how much grief you've caused talking about Eve being good and all....

Aside from the issue above I've just remembered my old alt's details. Am still downloading the client so I logged into eveonline and whilst I can get into the account fine, when I go to login to Eve Insider (to have a nosy at my character - I can't remember what training I've done on him and whether or not he's worth keeping) it won't let me login - even though the account name and password should be identical.

Grrrrrrrrrr.......

Soldato
There was an update today I think (not been on for a while) so the server might just be down at the moment

Oh hang on, I've re-read that...

eve insider, not the game itself DOH!

Associate
I'm really not having much luck today.

After taking the better part of two hours to download the client, I go to login...just as Tranquility goes down for an unexpected shut down.

Whats another 20 minutes eh?

Soldato
Hello People,

My name is AmTechFox and I play EVE.

Done so since sometime in 07' and on/off during that time. 5 Million SP later and I've picked it back up, but now I want a good solid corp to join, so any suggestions?

I'm trained up to a hulk and accessories needed for it, I want to be able to mine in 0.0 area with protection of a nice big corp! :p

What do ya say, happy to let me into one of your super duper corps?

:p

Associate
Hello People,

My name is AmTechFox and I play EVE.

Done so since sometime in 07' and on/off during that time. 5 Million SP later and I've picked it back up, but now I want a good solid corp to join, so any suggestions?

I'm trained up to a hulk and accessories needed for it, I want to be able to mine in 0.0 area with protection of a nice big corp! :p

What do ya say, happy to let me into one of your super duper corps?

:p

You could join CVA, LFA, or Paxton down in the Providence Region. We offer reasonably safe hulk mining if that's what you are into, and a lot of defence. We are currently at war raising the risk a bit, but since when does 0.0 offer no risk.

We have a M/S/T Company, Mining, Salvaging, Trading division, which is where it sounds like you want to be.

I'm part of the 101ST Space Marine Force that is part of LFA, get in touch with one of our members of HR and we will see if we can get you enrolled.

Last edited:
Associate
drakes are dull and very low damage, the nightmare is one of the best looking most menacing ships in eve imo.

Also missions are more varied using guns as you have range and ammo types to consider

True the Drake is sooo boring and the nightmare is fantastic, but then again you can buy drakes for 25million isk, how much is a nightmare hull?

The fact that youre even comparing them in the same sentence proves a point imho, the Drake is a great little ship, my mission runner does 576DPS and has 111K EHP :)

Compare a Ford Focus 1.6 TDi and a Ferrari 458 Italia next why dont you :p

Associate
True the Drake is sooo boring and the nightmare is fantastic, but then again you can buy drakes for 25million isk, how much is a nightmare hull?

The fact that youre even comparing them in the same sentence proves a point imho, the Drake is a great little ship, my mission runner does 576DPS and has 111K EHP :)

Compare a Ford Focus 1.6 TDi and a Ferrari 458 Italia next why dont you :p

The Drake is one the most cheap, cheerful and capable ships I've had the pleasure of flying. They're fantastic value for money.

I'm just trying to get my alt trained up to get him in a Drake for some 0.0 ratting if I can find the right place, leaving my main free for PVP.

Associate
Is there a reason why the majority seem to use Cap Rechargers on their ships rather than Cap Boosters? The only downside I see with the latter is having to carry cap boosters in your cargo.

Back
Top Bottom