Kneeling office chair

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Anyone use these? How do you find them?

kneelingchaira.jpg

Soldato
I have only ever sat on them for shortish periods of time but found them to be more comfortable that I initially though they would be.

Might consider one myself as I have noticed my slumped position in front of my PC is getting worse.

Soldato
Not really comfortable, and it looks ridiculous!

I need something to lean my back to or else it will start hurting but maybe that's just me :p

Soldato
I found it made my legs go numb after a bit when I tried one, but it might not have been setup correctly for me.

EDIT: I personally like a chair with a high back so I can rest my head and also arm rests.

Last edited:
Soldato
which suggests you have poor posture which needs correcting.

That and also a previous job that was a strain on my back (heavy lifting etc) :)
At job I use a chair that is long-ish with support for the whole body that also forces you into a proper posture. For me that works better than this kind of chair.

Associate
I used to use one and they are reasonably comfortable despite the way they look. Having said that I no longer use one and don't miss it one bit - so don't expect it to change your world.

Capodecina
Soldato
I used one of these for about a year in an office where I worked; I found it stored and forgotten in a cupboard. It was incredibly comfortable but ungainly to get onto and off - especially in a hurry.

It was eventually taken away and destroyed by the H&S Gestapo during a risk assessment - they wouldn't even let me take it home :(

Back
Top Bottom