Freemasonary....

Associate
My Grandfather was a Provincial Grand Master of West Lancashire at some point (I believe it is the biggest Province in the UK).

My Grandmother and Mum remember some of the odd behaviour being a Free Mason involves (as well as some of the clothing).

Associate
Freemasonary is a brotherhood. Put it this way "I scratch your back you scratch mine"... so in other words they look after their own. Thing is Freemasons control govenment, police, money, arts etc...

Have you ever noticed people in life who seem to have no talent getting good jobs or promotions over someone better qualified? Most likely their father is a freemason or a freemason them selfs... remember freemasons look after their own kind!

Again when you got such a close knite group who become powerful, it is open to all sorts of corruption.

And to a former post about Freemasions giving loads of money to charities... where do they get all this money from in the first place if they just a nice group of men who have strange meetings upstairs? Giving to charities does not make you good... it depends on your motives... some do it to pay less tax!!

Lastly Freemasons is a religion - they worship Satan - they believe Satan was the good one and God is the evil one! Madness

lol

Several members of my family have been Grand masters in the course of their time as free masons.
Funny some of the regurgitated crap about masons you see spouted by people who have zero first hand experience.
From what i've seen it's nothing more than an old boys club, with a few odd rituals.
Couple of meetings a month and a few L of I's.
They do a lot of work for charities in the area.
Sadly due to it's perception in the (mostly ignorant) public eye, I can't see it survivng beyond the next few generations in this country.
The last fundraiser I attended for them, there wasn't an active Mason below the age of 50 at a guess.

Last edited:
Associate
my grandad and his dad were free masons my uncle still has there robes and books by the sounds of it they all just used to meet up eat dinner and then wright books to confuse me when i read them. there's many "elite" people in the masons in one of the dinner party (7 course meals lol) leaflet type of things of who attends theres blokes like the duke of edinburgh and other high up people such as high ranking military. i can assure you im not a reptilian or a world leader or some alex jones batman type of thing and neither was my grandad or his dad.

Associate
Freemasonary is a brotherhood. Put it this way "I scratch your back you scratch mine"... so in other words they look after their own. Thing is Freemasons control govenment, police, money, arts etc...

Have you ever noticed people in life who seem to have no talent getting good jobs or promotions over someone better qualified? Most likely their father is a freemason or a freemason them selfs... remember freemasons look after their own kind!

Again when you got such a close knite group who become powerful, it is open to all sorts of corruption.

And to a former post about Freemasions giving loads of money to charities... where do they get all this money from in the first place if they just a nice group of men who have strange meetings upstairs? Giving to charities does not make you good... it depends on your motives... some do it to pay less tax!!

Lastly Freemasons is a religion - they worship Satan - they believe Satan was the good one and God is the evil one! Madness

shutup. all thats required is that they belive in a higher being, that is all. not satan or god could be aliens or a giant reptile (lol) or owl. also people and companys donate. it is a very scratch my back ill scratch yours org. but theres nothing shady that goes on.

Soldato

Haha you what?!

It's nothing of the sort, my partners father was a member for years and you're way off the mark. It mostly consists of giving money to charity and fundraising, hardly satainsm :rolleyes:

Caporegime
My 87 year old Granddad was a Mason. He doesn't ever really talk about it and I don't really ask. I'm sure if anyone had any questions I could talk to him though. :)

Soldato
My dad is a Freemason, has been for a few years now.

He doesn't talk about it much in the house, all I know is he goes to lodge often on a Monday night.

He does dress strangely, and keeps a gold sword.

Last edited:

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Lol - what a load of carp.

Someone needs to stop believing everything they read on the internet - although that does make this post a little self defeatist :-/

Associate
I have been researching this more and more and it have now found an overwhelming amount of people close to me have been "INVITED" to become masons. One of which has his first meeting with them in the coming weeks. I can honestly say that now reading articles on the net and books on Conspiracy's etc it seems that the Freemasons have been successful (whithout meaning to) in creating a secret powerful society that is set to take over the world in a Satanic way and through the means of manipulating conversations by use of passwords ha ha ha ha ha ha

What actually comes from my research and communications with Mason's is that they are in fact a group of males that are members of a "Boys club" for want of a better description. Added benefits include huge amounts of Charity work and fund raising along with business contacts etc

Maybe one day i will become one myself

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

What actually comes from my research and communications with Mason's is that they are in fact a group of males that are members of a "Boys club" for want of a better description. Added benefits include huge amounts of Charity work and fund raising along with business contacts etc

Nail on head but you missed the part about Burns night being an absolute riot as well!

The benefits I get from Freemasonary are that it has massively improved my confidence - especially my public speaking and ability to chair large meetings. My decision making has also greatly improved and I can arrive at a conclusion much quicker that many of my co-workers or immediate management chain. My air of authority has also perceptibly vastly improved because I can state facts in an assured and confident manner. I have also noticed an increase in my vocabulary as well.

A summary of the purpose of Freemasonry can be summed up "it seeks to make a good man a 'better man'".

If you find masons doing well in the life, it is usually because of this, not because of their connections. In fact, a mason trying to exploit his connections will find themselves without a lodge very quickly.

No and lol, insecure much?

Insecure is not in my vocabulary. It's normally good etiquette when making a post directed at a specific person to indicate who that person is - esp when there are 100+ people posting in a thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom