Miley's 9-year-old sister launching a lingerie line for kids

Soldato
It's pretty worrying that other young girls are probably going to view this girl as a role model and want to dress the same, what is going on with the world.. I have nothing more to add apart from:

bertlol.jpg

Last edited:
Wrong on so many levels, I get so tired of seeing girls like this become roles models for even younger girls, I really dream of the day that more young girls out there grow up without all this crap and stupid magazines etc, I think it should be in the school curriculum from a young age that children are taught more about inspirational women like Amelia Earhart, The Bronte sisters, Eleanor Roosevelt, Elizabeth Garrett Anderson, Valentina Tereshkova etc, there are loads of inspirational women out there.

I wish these girls had more inspiration than the freedom to look 'sluty', such a waste, I think this world would be such a better place if more girls were inspired to want to grew up and change the world, sometimes I think self image is such an obstacle for women that gets in the of way real progress, I know things have improved a lot over the last 50 years and men certainly are far from perfect but history is over saturated with men making and changing the world, I just want girls in school in the future to able to look at the history books and see equally as many women changing the world.

I'm sorry if this comes across as being sexist in some way, but I just want to see more young girls/women inspired to work in more prominent positions in society and help further improve the balance our society.

I don't know I'm probably ranting crap, I just find so many women these days uninteresting, I know they are out there but still much of a rare breed atm, I've honestly had more engaging philosophical conversation with a tramp in the street than any women in my past, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Permabanned
wow, you fail!

more miley please

You fail for thinking some one saying another person's daughter is pretty, is some how the same as them saying "fit".

Of course people say things like "your daughter's pretty" it's kinda something some people are ingrained to do.

That's why there's a distinction between "pretty" and "attractive"

fit/attractive usually involves certain desires...

You should know this.

Caporegime
Miley fit??...Miley pretty??...hmmm well with those awful gnashers of hers i dont particularly think she is...perhaps some of you need to hit specsavers...imagine her giving you some oral attention with those teeth :/...could be pretty painful in all honesty:eek::p

But on topic...wow just utterly wow....what the hell would a 9 yr old want to wear sexy lingerie for??:eek:...im sorry but thats just utterly disgusting and they say kids are growing up too fast...no bloody wonder if this is whats happening...if i had a daughter there is no way on this gods green earth i would allow her to even have sexy lingerie in her wardrobe...whatever happened to childrens innocence??...

BTW this is gonna be open season for the paedos;)...can imagine their sick twisted minds trying to find inappropriate images :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom