very very strange man! throws semen at girls

Permabanned
Soldato
I wonder what they will charge him with if he's caught? If he's charged with some kind of Sexual Assault for throwing Animal Semen at somebody, then people who throw Eggs should be charged similarly?

AFAIK Egg throwing is always an Assault, nothing 'Sexual' about it, so what's the difference besides one being a common foodstuff? Both are integral parts of Animal reproduction.

I think it will be interesting to see the Legal outcome of this if it is ever put to Court...

Soldato
Sick, but not as bad as being raped/beat up or robbed imo. It's disgusting but you don't have any damage or lose anything, could be worse. I'd rather experience this than someone robbing my house or nicking my car.

Associate
I wonder what they will charge him with if he's caught? If he's charged with some kind of Sexual Assault for throwing Animal Semen at somebody, then people who throw Eggs should be charged similarly?

AFAIK Egg throwing is always an Assault, nothing 'Sexual' about it, so what's the difference besides one being a common foodstuff? Both are integral parts of Animal reproduction.

I think it will be interesting to see the Legal outcome of this if it is ever put to Court...

I like that train of thought - nice observation.

Back
Top Bottom