What is your job?

Soldato
Job : Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah
Salary : To much
Working Towards : to be Prince and Grand Master of the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St John of Jerusalem, of Rhodes and of Malta, Most Humble Guardian of the Poor of Jesus Christ

Soldato
Job: Snr Market Risk Analyst (Oil)
Salary: MYOB
Working Towards: either Head of Dept or Trading role

Don't go to Uni you'll end up 20k in debt and next to people who think they are owed a proper wage because they have got to University, all on flimsy A levels that exam boards give away nowadays.
Dont use my degree for my job, but couldnt have got the job without it, think a lot of people are in this boat,

Soldato
Job : Financial Analyst (Manament Accounting based)
Salary : Above average for outside of London
Working Towards : FD

As said before, couldn't have got the job without a degree, and you can still work for the company without a degree but your pay starts £10,000 lower and takes 4 years to reach the level I started on.

Definitely go to Uni if you have the chance.

Soldato
I'm a student in Year 13 at 6th Form, but am also...

Job: Website Designer and Developer (Self Employed)
Salary: £25/hour (average 20 - 30 hours a month)
Working towards: I'm not working towards anything in particular. Working towards a good lifestyle. :)

Soldato
Don't go to Uni you'll end up 20k in debt and next to people who think they are owed a proper wage because they have got to University, all on flimsy A levels that exam boards give away nowadays.

I've you want to start a job somewhere, try being entrepreneurial and start your own business failing that McDonalds have a good career progression scheme.

LUL WUT.

Massive generalisations, then saying you should set up your own business. Finally that quick career progression is possible with Maccy D's.

I have 5 Gold Stars on my name badge, does that qualify?

Soldato
Job: Developer (c# + "stuff") for a Hedge Fund
Salary: I'd hit the new 50% tax bracket if it wasn't for my accountant ;)
Uni Degree: BA Systems Analysis from UWE
Working Towards: Early retirement

Last edited:
Soldato
Job: Service Technician i think is the correct job title. I work in the service dept. of a company that makes equipment for deaf and hard of hearing people... Basically i try to fix the stuff which doesn't work either before or after it has been sold.

Salary: Not a whole lot. Especially after seeing some of what is posted :o

Work Towards I don't know :confused::( Always been my problem, i guess i have never known what i truely want to do or work towards...

Back
Top Bottom