Civic Type R insurance

Caporegime
Its a facelift one if that helps.

And no I haven't bought one, friends seen one thats a minter he's on the verge of buying it, but wants to know if there any specific insurance company's that are good for them? Like A-Plan get recommended for Scoobys etc.

Cheers ears :)

Jake

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Greenlight are 25+ only on the Type-R but quote good if he's over that.

Otherwise, what Muffin said.

Wish I still had mine.

Don
Go through all steps, the job picker tweaker is important.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/insurance/compare-cheap-car-insurance

Then go through step two, and all the insurers there, and check Post Office (they do a multi check thing), and Elephant or Admiral + Direct Line (they're not on those sites)

Once you've got good quotes from them, call up the ones that Muffin suggested and ask them to beat them.

Will take about 30 mins if you hammer through it

Associate
Got my CTR insured with skyinsurance.co.uk, cheapest for some but others find them expensive...worth a quote though

Soldato
Chris Knott definitely.

I'm with them on a modified import DC2 for £480ish FC for the year @ 21, 4NCB :cool:

What the ? Must be that populationless inbred area of the country :D:D:D

Got 10mins into the call and after stating my DOB and realisng I'm not quite 25 he said they couldn't quote me. Hax ?

Brentacre pretty good for me, and Keith Michaels matched them. Need to ring up to haggle some more :p

Soldato
What the ? Must be that populationless inbred area of the country :D:D:D

well yeah, area helps! i have more chance of a badger nicking the car than any human round ere :p you got one yet? sort it out fella ;)

I'm guessing that's with limited milage and high excess?

mileage is 12kish iirc. excess is 250? nothing ridiculous anyway.

original quotes from the 'decent' companies were 500-600ish, just played them at eachother, i was with CK anyway so they practically destroyed everyone else.

Soldato
I'm definately moving!

Sending you an e-mail ina min. Slightly frustrated tbh looking for Tegs, although the one today was mechanically sound and the driver scard me to death around the New Forest (does 10+ hill climbs a year in some mad motorbike powered go kart!) :D

Back
Top Bottom