london musicals or other shows

Soldato
Hi there,

anyone seen any decent shows lately in london? allbeit musicals or otherwise?

im thinking of taking my partner to watch 'legally blonde' but wondered if there was anything better?

previously i discovered avenue q thanks to this forum which we both enjoyed so thought i'd ask once again?

all help would be appreciated

thanks in advance

Soldato
Wicked, Les Mis, the Sound of Music and The Lion King are all very good. Me and the girlfriend have seen loads of different ones in London but these were our favourites. :)

Soldato
The Woman in Black is great for a scare.

Chicago was amazing, and if my Mrs wasn't there I would have fapped myself to death. To be fair she probably loved the women more than me :D

Soldato
In the woman in black I really jumped at.......

The bit where the aliens abseil down from the flying pigs!!!!!11111 :D

Really need to see Varekai and Les Mis.

Soldato
OP
thanks for your responses,

I am close to booking the lady in black but there are limited seats for the days i want to go...

the best seats are upper stalls - right at the top...

to the people who have been before - will this spoil my night if i sit so high up? i dont know yet how far back I will get seats..

please help

cheers

Soldato

I am close to booking the lady in black but there are limited seats for the days i want to go...

to the people who have been before - will this spoil my night if i sit so high up? i dont know yet how far back I will get seats..

please help

cheers

http://www.theatremonkey.com/

seat guide for london theatres..

Associate

please help

cheers

It's a very small theatre (well it was when I went and I don't think its moved?) so I think the view would be ok from anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom