Project two case

Associate
OP
***update***

Fan Grills came today and some fittings, sanded the side panel and fitted.

Back panel & roof panel still too do.

I'm thinking about putting 2 120 or 140mm fans above the motherboard what you think?

Thanks for all the support once again:)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I'm hoping to have zero cables visible when i do the inside of the case. The fan grills will be mettalic red and the main body of the case will be panther black. And the inside will be met red/ panther black.

Last edited:
Associate
OP

This is to give you some idea of what i intend to do. The cardboard is an example of the casings i want to make for the psu/rads and harddrive rack. And where the res/dvd rom will be. They will be metalic red, the rad cover will have a custom grill and the psu will have the fan facing down.

Associate
Yea, really starting to come together now you've got a bit more work done on the panels :) Hope it goes well, seen a few double case projects but only a couple ever seem to end up getting finished :( Good luck with it!

Associate
OP
****update****

Got one of the side panels painted the other one is nearly ready bit more sanding. The rads all mask up ready for primer, they are going to be red same as the fan grills.

Notice the white dot on the painted panel, the wife hit it of the rad by accident :mad:

Leaving to harden for a day or so then final sand with 1500grit then final layer of paint. I'm using cheap black paint for the base coat the panther met black for the final coats.

can't decide on smoke/clear or red windows? any help/ideas?

Thanks again for all comments made.. :D

Associate
Looking v nice. Hows the wife following her mishap? i bet by female logic it was somehow actually your fault!!

I'd go for smoked, then when lit up inside you can see all the goodies. Might also want to consider the 1 way mirror stuff than ACryan do.

Back
Top Bottom