alloys

Permabanned
the common passat owner alloys are the euro style, which i love but am looking at £3k for a set with bridgestone potenza's. They do have a radinox lip so cant be curbed which is nice to have.

What sort of alloys would you put on this ?

DSCF1467.jpg

Soldato
ive got some absolutely dire, nasty, rs4 knock off crappy fake rim, multi stud fit and will go on a passat, curbed to buggery

yours for a ton

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
The wheels in the picture suit it very well, all i would do to that example above (which looks very nice by the way) is replace the VW badge which appears to be missing.

Soldato
I'd go for those stock 5 spokes.

I think BK Racing 299's would look good with a drop though. I personally couldn't go for them after hearing too many bad things about the finish wearing poorly.

Caporegime
De-badged to promote air-flow ;)

Airflow to what?

The wheels in the picture suit it very well, all i would do to that example above (which looks very nice by the way) is replace the VW badge which appears to be missing.

Someone has changed the whole grill to an aftermarket one, the VW badge and backing is built into the whole grill design, he would need to buy an oem sport grill.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Someone has changed the whole grill to an aftermarket one, the VW badge and backing is built into the whole grill design, he would need to buy an oem sport grill.

He really really should. It just looks like somebody has pulled the badge off at the moment.

Soldato
personally i think BBS LM's look good.. but being around 3k with tires.. some replicas? maybe keskin kt1 would look fine in 18" ? or keep the stock ones.. they should look OK better than cheap aftermarket wheels which dont suit it.. if you would be going for something like BBS LM's you'll need to lower it a bit.. 20mm? to make it look right

Back
Top Bottom