THERMALTAKE LEVEL 10 CASES - IN STOCK TODAY

Soldato
For the first time ever, we have managed to clear all of our backorder and have available stock in our warehouse. Don't think these will last too long though.

Thermaltake VL30001N1Z Level 10 Case - Black @ £519.98 inc VAT

CD-000-TT_400.jpg

The "Level 10" concept allows gamers to experience the power of their high-end computers through the design itself. In order to achieve this, iconic design is combined with optimum functionality and innovative details. By rendering the inside components visible, the design concept focuses on the architectural aesthetics which are inherent in the computers and result from each individually configurable component. The inspiration for this approach the deisgn team took right from the computer worlds themselves - expressiveness, virtual townscapes and futuristic game components served as orientation for the arrangement and the look of individual components. These appear within the overall design in the form of an open modular structure that visually appeals to users, offering additional functional benefits.

- Co-Designed by BMW
- Case Type: Full Tower
- Dimension; 666.3 x 318 x 614 mm (H x W x D)
- Material: Aluminum
- Front Cooling (intake): 140 x 140 x 25 mm Red LED Fan, 1000rpm, 16dBA or 120 x 120 x25 mm fan
- Rear Cooling (exhaust): 120 x 120 x 25 mm Red LED Fan, 1300rpm, 17dBA
- HDD Cooling (intake): Dual 60 x 60 x 15mm Silent Fan, 2500 rpm, 19dBA
- Drive Bays 9 (3 x 5.25") (6 x3.5" removable tray drive bays)
- Expansion Slots 8
- I/O Ports: USB 2.0 x 4, eSATA x 1, HD Audio x 1

Only £519.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Saw this case this morning in the shop. Took 3 of you to get it out of the box! :D Very impressive, bit expensive though for me. :(

Me and Simon did have a bit of fun getting it out of the box yes. :D

Really, really, really like this case, its too expensive for me to want to save and buy one, but saying that if I had the money to buy one then I would be right in with one.

The main point to this case is that it is so unique and so over the top that it is brilliant. Very hard to understand the case until you see one in the flesh.

Back
Top Bottom