21.12.12 & a load of cool stuff free ?

Soldato
You know all the hype over the end of the world or a hoooge even in humanity that has been predicted ( by a few people and civilizations ) on 12 dec 2012.
well it got me thinking ( and before you ask, im not going to do it )

I wonder if anyone is dead set that is is going to happen, something big that will rock the world, wipe out a huge portion of the population etc etc, and has decided that on 21.12.2011 a year before supposed event, gets a load of cool stuff on HP buy now pay 12 months in the hope they will not pay it back because they will either be dead, or the world will be in that much mess and chaos that there debt will be insignificant.

Would someone be this crazy you think ?

Caporegime
Magick will be driving around in Ferraris and cruising the world's oceans in his yacht, before he finally realises the world hasn't ended and he's now screwed. :p

Associate
Ancient civilisations didn't predict anything for 2012, it's several hundred years in the future if I remember correctly. The people who made those interpretations made an error.

The Mayan calendar ends on 21 12 2012, I think that's what all the hysteria is about. I spoke to a Mayan local in Guatemala and he thought 'something good' would happen, mostly because there was a disaster of some sort last time.

Soldato
The Mayan calendar ends on 21 12 2012, I think that's what all the hysteria is about. I spoke to a Mayan local in Guatemala and he thought 'something good' would happen, mostly because there was a disaster of some sort last time.

Does that take into consideration the numerous changes and corrections made to our modern calendar?

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
My tool of a friend has bet me a tenner the world will end on 12.12.12. After a few months he realized he cannot win this bet. He is gutted. :D

Soldato
People have been saying it for years. It was supposed to happen in 1997, then 2000, then 2005, then 2009, now 2012.

What happens come 2012 and surprise surprise, we're still here? They move on to 2015?

These people really need to get a grip, get a life and get out more.

Back
Top Bottom