Rage Against the Machine - Sunday 6th June 2010, Finsbury Park, London, UK

Soldato
Applied last night... how does it work on wed though? You put your reg number into the SeeTickets website, then they pick 40,000 at random? Or it's first come first served?

Soldato
if its a free gig will it be televised?

Highly doubtful as when they toured in 2008 they put a complete media ban on all their performances.

Reading, T-In the Park (Scotland) and all other European dates were blacked out on request.

This was due to some paper/magazine in America skewing their words when speaking about Bush to make it sound worse than it was. As a result Zach got annoyed and they pulled out of all media coverage.

I would think this is still in effect but hopefully not. Worst case scenario, someone needs to be filming it for an official DVD release with more proceeds going to Shelter. I'd definitely buy that!

Soldato
It won't be televised.

It will be one of the best gigs to be at for the lucky sods that get the tickets!

I really hope I get one :)

Same! If I get in and don't find people moshing, having fun and singing along to the words I'll punch them on behalf of all those who don't have tickets who should have done.

Hopefully someone else will do the same for me if they get in and I don't? :)

Back
Top Bottom