Older women

Associate
I'm on holiday in the cayman islands for a few months and met a 51yo woman (i'm 37), nothing has happened, but it's obvious it could, she gave me a not so subtle hint.

I know it would be just a holiday fling if anything happened. It got me thinking, how old is too old and more importantly is the moral dilemma as she married :eek:

I'll try and get some photos this evening, I can assure you, she's is fap material.

Soldato
I'm 40, missus is 51 and it's not a problem (nudge nudge) and been married 10 years this year. Age is just a number.

EDIT just notice the married thing. Hmm, doubt I would to be honest.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hmm married...It's a risk...I say hit it off, it's her fault if she's hinting to you she wants her pasty smashed.

TIME FOR SOME HOLIDAY PASTY SMASHING, no?

Soldato
I'm glad someone has asked this question. I'm 29 and I appear to have caught the eye of a rather yummy 47 year old at work. However he is married.

Can't help but ponder the whatifs.:D

Soldato
Wouldnt let the married thing bother me on a holiday fling... if she is going to cheat (i.e. she is dropping all the hints), she is going to cheat might as well be with you?
Going after a married woman is another thing altogether.

Soldato
why are you even considering it if you know she is married?

Is it really his responsibility if he is single? That's down to her since she's the one who took the vows and if she's offering it on a plate then does he really have a reason to feel guilty.

Caporegime
why are you even considering it if you know she is married?

indeed shes married leave well alone show some respect for her partner FFS.

cant belive so many people have no morals these days , loads of my wifes female friends cheat on there partners aswell, makes me want to get on face book and send an anonymous message to all the blokes they are cheating on most of them work to the bone so these slappers can live comfy lives

Soldato
Hmm married...It's a risk...I say hit it off, it's her fault if she's hinting to you she wants her pasty smashed.

TIME FOR SOME HOLIDAY PASTY SMASHING, no?

just what i was thinking as well.

time for some fun me thinks.

but dont forget your sock's if your gonna have some pasty smashing fun.

Back
Top Bottom