titan goliath (on special offer), or mk2 @ 4.0ghz ?

Associate
Hello,

I can't decide which one to go for to be honest with you.

However if I go with the mk2 I will only be able to afford a basic graphics card with it.

Whereas with the titan goliath on this week only, I can whack in a 5850 graphics card and still be within my budget.

What do you think should I do?

Thanks

Last edited:
Soldato
If you are gaming the Goliath MK.I is still brilliant and for good reason the best selling machine OcUK has ever done, it is still matching the sales of the MK.II neck and neck.

If you are gaming primarily then go for the system with the 5850 in every day of the week, alternatively if you see yourself having the cash in the near future to upgrade graphics then it is something you can do incredibly easily on our systems and that would lead me to recommending the USB3 / SATA3 equipped 4.00GHz MK.II system.

Soldato
Also, do you think it will be like a couple of months before the MK 2 goes on a "this week only" sale ?

Unfortunately I cannot disclose when and what is planned on the This Week Only offers but we normally do not put new models onto the offers page for around 4-6 weeks after they have launched. :)

Back
Top Bottom