The Show Off Your Tattoo Thread

Soldato
Thought it might be, Other then that looks good mate, the blacks look nice and clean and not patchy.

how did you find it on your back? tempted to get one that covers my shoulder blade but need to get the design nailed first.

Soldato
Thought it might be, Other then that looks good mate, the blacks look nice and clean and not patchy.

how did you find it on your back? tempted to get one that covers my shoulder blade but need to get the design nailed first.

To be honest, the tattoo quality is very good. This was the 2nd tattoo that the guy had ever done, his first tattoo was on my wife. The tattoo-ist was my wifes brother. He is looking to start his own shop up soon due to being told he is being made redundant in the summer.

My wifes tattoo is not finished yet, he needs to colour it in, but here it is(the pink clothes is her knickers btw - as a couple of people asked if it was her back or her neck :)) :-

wife.jpg

The name Lewis has been on her back for 6 years (our son).

For first time work the quality is good.

As for the pain, it really wasn't too bad. The worst part was when he tattoo'd over my spine as I could feel it in my body. A bit like when you go to the dentist and they drill - you just feel it.

Soldato
Here's a pic of mine about 50% done got a long way to go. Took my ugly mug out as im a spy and no ones wants to see my ugly mug :p

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp45/BigBruiserAl/bbal.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Did you have it cut at your wrist so that you could cover it up if you want to?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom