So...you just won 56million on the lottery, what you going to buy?

Caporegime
Wonder if the current winners thought that ??

Thats what i always think about the lottery, its one of those things that nobody really expects to win because of the odds involved but every time its won theres more people that thought they had no chance all of a sudden in the money.

Soldato
Pay off the debts, sit on the cash, start investments and live modestly as per normal.

Lay low for 6 months then buy a car ... something along the lines of a VW passat or other crappy family car.

Siphon off dividends and make an income of around £10k a month. A value my wife will not question, live relatively comfortably.

Think it will be easy hiding the money as I'm always a scruff whether I have money or not :D

Soldato
Fish finger sandwiches for all? :eek:

giantfishfinger450x516.jpg

Soldato
How very sad!

(Am I as sad for knowing? In my defence it's on every day!):p

Hey! It's a worthwhile purchase. It has living quarters, matter replicators, transporters, Warp and Impulse Drive, Weapons! I'd be able to go wherever I wanted, I would not want for food or clothing, and I'd be able to bring people with me!

So not sad. :D

Caporegime
I love your posts, you manage to bait people in so well without actually offending them, and most people bite like crazy :D

Only because people are still looking an excuse to lay into him for his infamous post of BS a while back. Id doubt his "baiting" has anything to do with it.

Man of Honour
Right, this is important!

What cake would you get?

Well I think you need some Battenberg, you always need some Battenberg and probably some Black Forrest Gatux too. Might try for some proper Lemon Cheesecake too, the one with thich base and sharpness to make your eyes meet in the middle and of course you can't forget some Missippi Mud Pie, for that is the law.

Not sure I'd go wild mind, that's some expensive cake there.

Back
Top Bottom