YES!!

Soldato
save at least 3 months income.
dont spend all your money at once.
always be looking for something better.

sorry i recieved a lot of nagging, thought id pass it on :p

Soldato
Congrats bud, how i'd love a warehouse job. Don't ever think you'd be happier on the shop floor, no seriously.

save at least 3 months income.
How the hell is that even possible? Unless you live with your parents and have no freinds, never go out, walk everywhere and don't ever do anything. :D

Soldato
I worked for no competitors as a sales assistant while at uni. I got let go eventually due to poor sales figures.

I think it's because I told people to shop online where it was cheaper and wouldn't force £80 hdmi cables on people.:D

Soldato
I worked for ***** as a sales assistant while at uni. I got let go eventually due to poor sales figures.

I think it's because I told people to shop online where it was cheaper and wouldn't force £80 hdmi cables on people.:D

Lol Did work experience there (not the same) but also re-directed them online... prices of most of the stuff (if not everything) is ridiculous! I witnessed a sale of a TV and the sales guy managed to push a audio setup and even 2 "gold" plated HDMI connectors to connect up his PS3 and DVD. The guy asked why the HDMI cables were £80 - he said "they're gold plated so offer the best quality you can get". Theres me looking at the guy who spent like £150 on a full audio-package... I mean like the hdmi cable would make any difference to a audio package that lowly specced! Granted £150 is £150, but top audio setups with proper high quality cables could run up into the thousands, thats when items like cables matter! (imo)

Congrats btw :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom