Yeehah! More 9/11 conspiracy . . .

xrs

xrs

Associate
If this was a conspiracy and the Government tried to make it look like a plane, then surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to not leave any plane wreckage? (If I was the government - i would make sure that people thought that there was a plane. i.e. release footage, or scatter the area with plane debris etc. etc.) These conspiracy theories are getting old now.

Soldato
If this was a conspiracy and the Government tried to make it look like a plane, then surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to not leave any plane wreckage? (If I was the government - i would make sure that people thought that there was a plane. i.e. release footage, or scatter the area with plane debris etc. etc.) These conspiracy theories are getting old now.

It was a Bush government so I wouldn't put any act of stupidity past them.

But... there was plane debris scattered around and there is footage of a plane hitting the building. I really don't see how it can be argued, there's a huge stack of evidence ranging from photos, eye witness accounts, damage to the surrounding area, damage to the building etc that all points at a Boeing 757 hitting.

Soldato
A new twist to this whole thing(well not new I knew about it last year)

"The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies"

"The 9/11 Commission now tells us that the official version of 9/11 was based on false testimony and documents and is almost entirely untrue."

"
Farmer, Dean of Rutger Universities' School of Law and former Attorney General of New Jersey, was responsible for drafting the original flawed 9/11 report."

So is Farmer a whistleblower or is he telling lies? hmmm food for thought.

Man of Honour
would help if you linked to sources, or is it you don't want us to know where they are from.

Or perhaps he's selling a book and making money. you actually read it or just quoting title.

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
there is footage of a plane hitting the building

clear footage showing the 757 hitting the pentagon ? i didn't know they had released a video showing that.
all i've seen so far is a few frames of an explosion.

anybody got a link to this video ?

You all know it was a missile and not a plane dont you?

Yes; a faceless non entity on the web told us all, of course we know.

conspiracy theorists watch too many alien invasion movies.

i didn't claim it was a missile or different plane...im asking for the video which shows a boeing 757 crash into the pentagon as someone has said it exists.

Soldato
i didn't claim it was a missile or different plane...im asking for the video which shows a boeing 757 crash into the pentagon as someone has said it exists.
There isn't one which clearly shoes a Boeing 757, but combine the facts that 757 took off, full of people, went missing, was tracked on radar heading towards the Pentagon, and then people reported such a plane hitting the Pentagon, we can safely take that the videos which show the explosion do in effect show the plane hitting the Pentagon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSYQze1mSas&feature=related

Soldato
i know what the official report is...i just have trouble digesting the pentagon part and would love to see the video to put my mind at rest...i honestly would love it if it they released the video and i could see how much of a fool i was for doubting them.

Soldato
i know we have some stupid CT threads but this is honestly one of the most stupid

not even one fact in here from the CT side.

Man of Honour
would it be fair for me to say that you would have to believe the official version to believe this ?

Nope.
If you want, go research the height of the pentagon, the flight paths and such and do the maths yourself.

How can you not digest the wtc plane crashes. multiple live feeds broadcasted live for the 2nd crash. and hundreds of independent videos from phones and the like. You have to be crazy to deny planes hit the wtc.

Soldato
i know we have some stupid CT threads but this is honestly one of the most stupid

not even one fact in here from the CT side.

funnily when people keep saying CT's i start thinking counter terrorists....too much counter strike i guess.

anyway facts from CT's ? would i be classed as a CT because im not quite convinced by the official version?

i dont have a theory of my own i simply dont have an explanation.....i just have a hard time swallowing some of the things claimed in the official report.

Back
Top Bottom