Rage Against the Machine - Sunday 6th June 2010, Finsbury Park, London, UK

Soldato
I haven't gotten through to any sort of order page... but does it ask for a phone/contact number? What are people putting in when they are getting tickets for other people?

Well, I registered Detroits mate and my other mate in two sessions (it let me in twice quick).

On one confirmation I put my mobile and the other I put my home phone.

I hope GGG3 put in a number for mine and submitted. I did try doing my own again and it said I'd already gone through the system so I think it's safe.

Just put in a number of yours.

Don
:/

Oops, try this:

301834 CV5 6JP

Thanks, C OBRIEN for ordering

You have booked
1 GENERAL ADMISSION ticket(s)

Your tickets will posted to you free by first class post to the address you registered with below:

46 MELBOURNE ROAD
Coventry
CV56JP

THIS IS NOT PROOF OF BOOKING - CONFIRMATION WILL BE SENT VIA E-MAIL to [email protected]. THIS MAKE TAKE UP TO SIX HOURS.

IN THE EVENT THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO SECURE THE FUNDS WE WILL CANCEL YOUR TICKETS AND CONFIRM THIS BY E-MAIL.

This transaction will appear on your statement as 'EVENT TICKETS'.

Tickets will be sent out nearer to the event date.

We will send you an email shortly to confirm your order details and reference number. Please note that due to high demand this email may take 6 hours to reach your inbox.

To make sure your email server accepts emails from 'seetickets.com' click Here.

Thank you for booking online - enjoy the show!

Soldato
Well, I registered Detroits mate and my other mate in two sessions (it let me in twice quick).

On one confirmation I put my mobile and the other I put my home phone.

I hope GGG3 put in a number for mine and submitted. I did try doing my own again and it said I'd already gone through the system so I think it's safe.

Just put in a number of yours.

Coolio.

Associate
Did you see I did your two friends earlier?

Check a page or two back.

Hey mate, I did...thanks ever so much, I did send a thanks but it probably got lost on here as Ive lost track completely!

Thanks for everyone trying the last one I sent...seens like she managed to get her ticket herself!

Glad most people looked like they got tickets...thought it was gonna be a disappointing day!

Ill post details of what details and phone numbers I put down for peoples orders when this thread dies down a bit

Associate
42463-m251hn
207673 BL9 6NW

Woiuld be amazing if someone could get these for my friends.

* Sorry, it appears as though Registration ID 207673 has already purchased tickets

Thanks, J FAULKNER for ordering

You have booked
1 GENERAL ADMISSION ticket(s)

Your tickets will posted to you free by first class post to the address you registered with below:
xxx

THIS IS NOT PROOF OF BOOKING - CONFIRMATION WILL BE SENT VIA E-MAIL to xxx. THIS MAKE TAKE UP TO SIX HOURS.

IN THE EVENT THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO SECURE THE FUNDS WE WILL CANCEL YOUR TICKETS AND CONFIRM THIS BY E-MAIL.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hey mate, I did...thanks ever so much, I did send a thanks but it probably got lost on here as Ive lost track completely!

Thanks for everyone trying the last one I sent...seens like she managed to get her ticket herself!

Glad most people looked like they got tickets...thought it was gonna be a disappointing day!

Ill post details of what details and phone numbers I put down for peoples orders when this thread dies down a bit

No worries, as I said already you hooked up loads of my friends and gf's. I think we gotta meet you on the day and get you slagged. Probably along with many other guys on here you helped :)

Associate
I think those that signed up at 9, like I was lucky to got emails in about half an hour...I imagine it started getting crazy after that and its taking a bit more time....it did say upto six hours, but I imagine theyll all start coming through soon

Back
Top Bottom