Rage Against the Machine - Sunday 6th June 2010, Finsbury Park, London, UK

Associate
* Sorry, it appears as though Registration ID 207673 has already purchased tickets

Thank you, James Faulkner.

You have selected 1 GENERAL ADMISSION ticket(s).

Your tickets will posted to you free by first class post to the address you registered with below:

23 Albert Street
Prestwich
Manchester
Lancashire
m251hn

PLEASE NOTE: Tickets will be sent out nearer to the event date.

For your security, these details are transmitted using industry standard 128-bit SSL (secure socket layer) encryption.

Yeah my friend just got one thankyou so much about the other one :)

Soldato
Say what,

My mate has literally just started trying and he has got in, he is getting me one...

Hopefully will have the confirmation email soon

I've literally been trying since 8:59

Associate
I got my tickets for me and my mate at 8:55 glad I kept refreshing from 8:40. It was so quick and painless for me to get these tickets which makes a very pleasant change. I hope more big events do these photo tickets to cut down on touts.

I just hope the majority of people with tickets are real fans and not just people from facebook who know just the one song or the atmosphere will be so flat. It was crazy seeing RATM play in Germany in 2008. I'm seeing them at Download Festival aswell this year so will be cool, might check out the 2nd stage headliner instead as it would be my 3rd time seeing them.

Caporegime
can someone do my mates? : 53398 and post code HP84NR

Thanks, B GOUGH for ordering

You have booked
1 GENERAL ADMISSION ticket(s)

Your tickets will posted to you free by first class post to the address you registered with below:

A house

THIS IS NOT PROOF OF BOOKING - CONFIRMATION WILL BE SENT VIA E-MAIL to XXX. THIS MAKE TAKE UP TO SIX HOURS.

IN THE EVENT THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO SECURE THE FUNDS WE WILL CANCEL YOUR TICKETS AND CONFIRM THIS BY E-MAIL.

This transaction will appear on your statement as 'EVENT TICKETS'.

Tickets will be sent out nearer to the event date.

We will send you an email shortly to confirm your order details and reference number. Please note that due to high demand this email may take 6 hours to reach your inbox.

To make sure your email server accepts emails from 'seetickets.com' click Here.

Thank you for booking online - enjoy the show!

Last edited:
Caporegime
39373-M8 5RX

Anymore?

Thanks, W GREEN COOGAN for ordering

You have booked
1 GENERAL ADMISSION ticket(s)

XXX

THIS IS NOT PROOF OF BOOKING - CONFIRMATION WILL BE SENT VIA E-MAIL to XXX. THIS MAKE TAKE UP TO SIX HOURS.

IN THE EVENT THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO SECURE THE FUNDS WE WILL CANCEL YOUR TICKETS AND CONFIRM THIS BY E-MAIL.

This transaction will appear on your statement as 'EVENT TICKETS'.

Tickets will be sent out nearer to the event date.

We will send you an email shortly to confirm your order details and reference number. Please note that due to high demand this email may take 6 hours to reach your inbox.

To make sure your email server accepts emails from 'seetickets.com' click Here.

Thank you for booking online - enjoy the show!

Last edited:
Soldato
I think this thread has been amazing. OcUK really is a wondrous place so many people helping out and making sure we are all covered.

Hell, I'm still refreshing to see if I can help anymore people.

Really good job everyone, it is going to be an amazing gig with pretty much die hard fans going. The atmosphere is going to be electric!

40,000 tickets available apparently.

Back
Top Bottom