Hmmmmm M&S Vouchers...What can I buy?

Soldato
Get back to lidls then if you don't care for quality.

I'd probably get some meat, veg, maybe some wine. M&S food aint bad at all, fairly priced i'd say.

Lidl is totally fine for quality, especially the vegetables.
I actually really like the coke in Lidl too.

Try the massive lasagne's they sell, phenomenal.

Man of Honour
I was meaning these bad boys :D

ms_colin_sours.jpg

There is only one true Colin..... :eek:

colinthecaterpillar.jpg

Here's a review:

Are you a caterpillar lover or a chocolate lover? In either case, Colin the Caterpillar could be the perfect cake for you. The sponge is cheap and cheerful but this does not matter because the rest of the cake is brutally chocolatey. It is a chocoholics dream, from the chocolate cream that holds it together to the chocolate covering that gives the caterpillar its shell. The feet are made of chocolate, the tail is made of chocolate, the face is made of chocolate. There is no way that chocolate can be escaped in this confection.

Colin also looks perfect – he entertains the birthday child whatever the age – but if you are looking for anything more than chocolate, chocolate and chocolate in your birthday cake, or indeed a cute caterpillar face, then it might be better to look elsewhere. Though why that combination could fail to keep you happy I am at a loss to understand. Colin, as far as I am concerned, is liable to turn us all into very hungry caterpillars indeed.

The chocolate shell on the outside is really chunky - he really is just a ridiculously OMNOMNOMNOM cake :D

Soldato
Lidl is totally fine for quality, especially the vegetables.
I actually really like the coke in Lidl too.

Try the massive lasagne's they sell, phenomenal.

I don't eat proccessed crap, tastes like bleachy salty arse and is usually way overpriced, i'll pass on lasagne thanks.

Every time i've been into lidl everything looks like it's been sat about for weeks, about as fresh as a call girls minge after work.
I only go in there to see if they've got any faxe in.

Back
Top Bottom