Your favourite nightclubs

Soldato
Haven't been to that many but:

Sankeys - Manchester
Plasma - Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Seb Leger dropping Pryda - Europa and you can see everyone raving at the drop, sick! :D

Last edited:
Associate
Snobs in Birmingham has to be top of my list.

I've had belters at Warehouse Project and Custard Factory aswell though. Stuck in Leicester now, which as mentioned earlier is pretty dire. However I have got tickets to see Erol Alkan at Superfly in two weeks which should be **** hot, super small venue compared to his normal haunts.

Jack.

Man of Honour
Custard factory is definately one of my favourite places to work nothing like having a bit of a rave while your on the door, pitty its all changing down there

A few have mentioned Tall Trees in Yarm. I'm pretty sure that's the name of their hotel, and their Yarm club itself is called "Club M".

My faves were DNA B'ham (R.I.P.), Dome II B'ham (R.I.P.), then The Sanctuary B'ham but I've not been to it since the 2009 revamp. Essentially anywhere that is dance-orientated and has a decent laser show will win me over.

Soldato
Arches (Glasgow)
ABC (Glasgow)
Bast*rd (Berlin)
Rags (Tenerife)
Subclub (Glasgow)

Want to go the WHP in Manchester next year after rave reviews from friends.

Associate
small dank and sweaty is how i like it. Motion's good for the right event though.

Same, in Brighton the Volks is an amazing club for that very reason.. But Timbuk2 is just poo for some reason imo. Might give it another go one day.. My mate puts on a regular night there I think now, so should really heh. To be honest, Bristol's clubs are all a bit weak imo.. Some really good pubs and bars, good parties/free parties.. But no good clubs.

Soldato
OP
Oh my god. I cant believe I missed my most favourite place in the world. Koh Phangan Thailand. Zoom was amazing, Psy Trance through the night on a beach, through sunset and into lunch time. A load of speakers, DJ and someone with a hosepipe...

Back
Top Bottom