ANTEC NINE HUNDRED TWO GAMING CASE IS NOW AT £79.99 WHILST STOCKS LAST

Soldato
UK's lowest price on the Antec 902 Ultimate Gaming Case at just £79.99 Inc. VAT with features including 9 expansion slots, a perforated front panel and up to six variable-speed fans for maximum cooling.

Antec 902 Nine Hundred Two Ultimate Gaming Case - Black @ £79.99 inc VAT

CA-110-AN_400.jpg

Antec’s popular and award-winning Nine Hundred gaming case became an instant favorite among gamers, delivering versatility, style and performance to establish itself as “The Ultimate Gaming Case.” Now Antec introduces the Nine Hundred Two, the next generation in premier gaming enclosures. Building on the tried-and-true designs of both the Nine Hundred and the powerful Twelve Hundred gaming cases, the Nine Hundred Two maintains popular features such as a perforated front panel, up to six variable-speed fans for maximum cooling, and a sleek, aggressive aesthetic. The Nine Hundred Two adds exciting improvements such as a top 200mm Big Boy TriCool™ fan now with blue LED, fan control knobs plus built-in washable air filters right in the front panel, and eight expansion slots for even greater versatility. Dominate your competition and maximize cool with the Antec Nine Hundred Two: “The Ultimate Gaming Case, Evolved.”

- 9 drive bays
- External 3 x 5.25"; Internal 6 x 3.5" for HDD, or
- External 6 x 5.25"; Internal 3 x 3.5" for HDD, or
- External 9 x 5.25"
- Advanced cooling system:
- 1 rear 120 x 25mm TriCool™ blue LED exhaust fan
- 1 top 200 x 30mm “Big Boy” TriCool™ blue LED exhaust fan
- 2 front 120 x 25mm special black blue LED intake fans with front speed control
- 1 side (Optional) 120 x 25mm fan mount
- 1 middle (Optional) 120mm fan mount
- Built-in washable air filters
- 8 expansion slots to support multiple graphics cards, including NVIDIA 3-way SLI®
- Front mounted I/O ports
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x eSATA
- Audio In and Out (AC’97 and HDA compatible)
- Motherboard: Mini-ITX, microATX, Standard ATX
- No power supply included

Only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Dammit, I'm mostly happy with my original 900, and this case fixes all the issues... but even at £80 I don't think I could justify it just for some fan filters and speed controlers that aren't on the inside of the case :(

Soldato
Ooh, I hadn't noticed that.

How easy are the air filters to remove? Can you get at them from the front, or do you have to remove the drive bays to get at them? Because that would be rather annoying. Though still less annoying than having to attack the case with compressed air every once in a while.

Soldato
OP
Ooh, I hadn't noticed that.

How easy are the air filters to remove? Can you get at them from the front, or do you have to remove the drive bays to get at them? Because that would be rather annoying. Though still less annoying than having to attack the case with compressed air every once in a while.

You need to remove the front panel, but it's very quick and easy.

Man of Honour
i had a good look at these last week, but i went for the fractal design r2 in the end
and im glad i did, no one likes to see a ~12% price reduction the week after you bought smth :p

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
Very nice case this, would recommend fully if you like the styling.

The best way to think of it is an Antec 1200, just less one "level" as it were (Missing 1x 120mm fan in front and 1x 120mm fan in back.)

Back
Top Bottom