Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved?

Soldato
I'm 25 now and still dont think I have ever been properly in love. A few of my mates have been in relationships for a few years then split up for whatever reason and it destroys them. Some have girlfriends and seem to dissapear off the scene for months, sometimes years

Both these things I really dont want to happen to me.

So, is it worth it?

Soldato
Yup, its actually better for a bird to "destroy" you... because trust me you learn from your mistakes and your next relationship is usually very good and if you brake up it doesn't bother you as much....

Be prepared tho once you brake up with your first really misses, its does destroy you! Just so true what they say " What hurts you only makes you stronger".

I was devastated when i split up with my first GF after like 4 years from ages 16 i was a mess... now i've never been so happy, married at 25 (young but hey so what), have a beautiful house, and a baby on the way!

So yes its worth every single last bit of misery!

Last edited:

Klo

Klo

Soldato
You can't force yourself to fall in love, it just happens. It hasn't happened to me yet (I'm 19), but I'm hopeful it will one day.

Associate
Yup, its actually better for a bird to "destroy" you... because trust me you learn from your mistakes and your next relationship is usually very good and if you brake up it doesn't bother you as much....

Be prepared tho once you brake up with your first really misses, its does destroy you! Just so true what they say " What hurts you only makes you stronger".

I was devastated when i split up with my first GF after like 4 years from ages 16 i was a mess... now i've never been so happy, married at 25 (young but hey so what), have a beautiful house, and a baby on the way!

So yes its worth every single last bit of misery!

spot on.

Back
Top Bottom