• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Two monitor set up?

Associate
Iv'e got a Samsung SyncMaster T240 monitor, thinking of getting another one to play games across them both, just tried my old 20" LG next to the samsung, set everything up i to make it one display, played Dirt2 and looks very good....thing is most of my other games will not run on both screens together (so one large game)...is there any softwear that will force any game to play like this before i shell out for anoter monitor?
Many thanks.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum group.

Associate
some games do not support that res, 3 screens may be easier for multiple game support

any fps games will have the cross-hair in the middle

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Well I use a 40inch Samsung HD telly & my Benq monitor & it depends what I play on what screen i use but I don't use them together for gaming just for browsing.
I play Company of Heroes (+360games) on my 40 inch for the extra room & use the Benq for BF2.
Works really well for me as I feel i have the best of both worlds.

Associate
OP
Well I use a 40inch Samsung HD telly & my Benq monitor & it depends what I play on what screen i use but I don't use them together for gaming just for browsing.
I play Company of Heroes (+360games) on my 40 inch for the extra room & use the Benq for BF2.
Works really well for me as I feel i have the best of both worlds.

Yes, i can do what you say, but it was getting the games to use both screens into one large game.

Back
Top Bottom