Steam Issue

Soldato
I wonder if you guys can give me any pointers as to why this is happening:

I bought AVP3 and set it off to download last night on Steam. I woke this morning to find it showing "Download starting". So I paused it, then resumed it again and it went back down to 0% downloaded!

So I left for work with it on 8% downloaded and came back just now and its back to 0%!!!!!

Soldato
From experience if it stops downloading it can end up recalculating how much is left to go and reset to 0% of the remainder. Pretty sure it did that with my ME2 download :) If you think it's stuck, quit steam pop into the steamapps folder, rename the AVP folder and boot steam up again. It should start afresh.

Soldato
From experience if it stops downloading it can end up recalculating how much is left to go and reset to 0% of the remainder. Pretty sure it did that with my ME2 download :) If you think it's stuck, quit steam pop into the steamapps folder, rename the AVP folder and boot steam up again. It should start afresh.

Basically this would be my suggestion..is it moving at all now? If there's stuff in the game folder and the percentage is rising then i wouldnt worry tbh

Back
Top Bottom