What work would you do in your ideal life

Associate
I'm in electrics but out of work at the moment, but I would love to think of something else to do as I'm bored with it, this seems like a good time to switch to something more interesting and fulfilling. What job/career would you pick if you had the chance to start again. I need ideas please!

Associate
Lonely Planet writer. I've met a few while travelling, and I know how competitive it is to get in to in the first place, but I can't help feeling incredibly jealous each time I meet one of them.

To be fair, it's not like I want to restart my career and do it again aiming for that - I've not even started a proper job, I just don't see myself getting a place with them. Bah.

Associate
OP
Lonely Planet writer. I've met a few while travelling, and I know how competitive it is to get in to in the first place, but I can't help feeling incredibly jealous each time I meet one of them.

To be fair, it's not like I want to restart my career and do it again aiming for that - I've not even started a proper job, I just don't see myself getting a place with them. Bah.

You should really be more positive, one thing I have learnt is that you really can do most things if you try hard enough. Lonely Planet writer isn't exactly rocket science, nice choice tho.

Back
Top Bottom