evga x58 3-way sli

Associate
hi,
i am begining a build in the next couple of weeks and have decided to go with this motherboard. what would be the best ram i could put in this money isnt a problem and i will be overclocking the crap out of this system :D

Associate
OP
really bagzer thanks for the reply i will do that i have checked out the really really good ram website i think i will go with the really really good ram thanks for the reply bagzer your a sound man

Soldato
was it just me that read first post, thought ok, read second post, thought what a smart ass, THEN read third post and thought "lol gotta love some sarcasm" before reading the names of the poster and realising it was all the same guy? or were you guys doing that too?

rpg

rpg

Associate
was it just me that read first post, thought ok, read second post, thought what a smart ass, THEN read third post and thought "lol gotta love some sarcasm" before reading the names of the poster and realising it was all the same guy? or were you guys doing that too?
Haha yeah pretty much, I got all the way to the third post before saying "Hang on" and then I saw the names. That's what made me laugh! :D

Back
Top Bottom