Where are the H55/57 Mini-ITX Mobo's??

Associate
As per subject really.

Would have thought/hoped that the Zotac or Intel boards would have surfaced by now?

Also waiting for the new Silverstone 450W Mini-ITX PSU for a new HTPC build.

Soldato
Zotac have one up on site, and reported eta of mid February in the USA. Can't find it for sale though.

Neither Asus nor Gigabyte appear to have any plans of releasing one. Fingers crossed for a dfi, but only a P55 one seems to be out so far.

I really don't want a zotac based on their support of their 775 mini-itx boards, flatly refusing to allow undervolting in the bios in particular. Looks like the only option that'll be with us in the near future though.

Have you considered the pico psu range? As long as the system footprint is under about 200W they're viable.

Associate
OP
Have you considered the pico psu range? As long as the system footprint is under about 200W they're viable.

Not an option. I already have the Be Quiet 350W Mini-ITX PSU and want a little more juice. I currently have a custom Silverstone SG05, Zotac 775 Mini-ITX mobo, 4GB DDR2, E7500, GTX 260, Velociraptor & WC loop etc... all this in such a small case. My next HTPC build is going to have a Radeon HD 5850 in it, so really need more power. ;)

Existing build:

p1010306gx.jpg

p1010321x.jpg

p1010248w.jpg

Here is another in black I built for a friend:

dsc00197qx.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom