Best way to find food stealer...

Soldato
Can you not get hold of any class a's?

Surely a few tabs of acid dropped into a bottle of milk and left to soak would have much more interesting results??

Associate
hahaha. that would be unfortunate spike your own milk, go
out on the lash, forget drink laxative milk when home and drunk. passout i
on your bed then promptly $h!t everywhere whilst passed out and spend several hours rolling in it when sleeping.

that would be a fairly nasty hangover

Caporegime
Well today my laxatives arrived!

However I've just realised I ordered the wrong sort. I ordered the type you insert into your rectum...

So I can't use these!

Time to order some more, this time the right type...

er ordered? even asda etc sell them most places that sell asprin etc will

Caporegime
I am very tempted to do this myself, I have a sure feeling I know who it is. My milk goes down again and I will definatly be setting up a fake milk carton with some laxs in it.

Plus I share a fridge 16 people, so pretty hard to narrow it down.

Associate
buy your own larder type fridge

/me taps his mighty fridge!

Everyone was like wow great idea.

1. My food dosent get nicked
2. Theres always space in my fridge
3. Beer is always close

Soldato
Why's that?
I had one in my room at halls. Not because of food being stolen or anything, just because i had it before i went to uni so decided i may as well take it with me.
You can get small ones for £20 that dont take up much space and can keep your milk, cheese and bacon cool.

Some halls are whiny about that sort of thing. Healthy and safety bull****, go figure.

Soldato
hahaha. that would be unfortunate spike your own milk, go
out on the lash, forget drink laxative milk when home and drunk. passout i
on your bed then promptly $h!t everywhere whilst passed out and spend several hours rolling in it when sleeping.

that would be a fairly nasty hangover

That sounded like a pretty specific example. Is there something you want to tell us?

Soldato
So it's happened to all of us and I'm at uni in halls so I know it's just something I have to accept...

But I'd really like to know who does!

We have locked cupboards and that's fine for dry food however anything you put in the fridge (cheese, milk, butter) will 100% get taken. I've tried putting it in boxers/different containers with my name on/not my name on but whatever I do, it gets taken.

It's not a big deal, it's just annoying! I don't mind lending people food if they ask, it's just that they steal... So what do you reckon the best way for me is to find these food stealers are...

I thought maybe laxatives (this is uni afterall) but I'm not sure how much laxative you need to eat for it to work!

Buying my own mini fridge/moving halls isn't really an option :p

Do what them sailors did in that other thread, cover everything in paint find the person with paint on them and then just silently stare and point at them till they crack and either leave or kill themself. An epic form of non-violent punishment! :D

Back
Top Bottom