BC2 BETA... Your thoughts and SCREENSHOTS of it

Soldato
I've never had a game from play delivered on release day.

Well I'll have to get the Steam version if that does happen. Last time I ordered from Game (COD WAW), it took over a month after the release to arrive (pre-ordered). It was probably RM's fault, but I wasn't impressed with their "We have to wait for at least 2 weeks to see if it will turn up" attitude.

Soldato
maybe im the only one that wants to complete singleplayer before i do multiplayer?

I always play single player first. COD have great SP storys, I know BC2 wont be able to match it but I hope it is still good. I don't like it to be spoiled by playing MP first and have some idiot shout out 'He dies in the end' or spoilers like that.

Soldato
Does anyone know if the BC2 'browser' will be similiar to that of BF2142? I found the browser in the BETA to be very 'hard' to actually browse around funnily enough - no sufficient filter settings, could not arrange order etc. I thought it was quite poor.

there any websites which shows the BETA suggestion 'improvements' from users and EAs decidion on what they will change/not change?

Soldato
I always play single player first. COD have great SP storys, I know BC2 wont be able to match it but I hope it is still good. I don't like it to be spoiled by playing MP first and have some idiot shout out 'He dies in the end' or spoilers like that.

I think the COD storylines are actually pretty poor, badly put together, not enough emphasis, not enough detail. The great set pieces give the illusion of a storyline in some ways imo.

Back
Top Bottom