ARCTIC COOLING FREEZER 7 PRO REVISION 2 DOWN IN PRICE

Soldato
OcUK are proud to offer one of the best selling coolers of all time at a great new cool (excuse the pun!) price of £15.99 inc VAT.

Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2 CPU Cooler (Socket 939 / AM2 / AM3 / 775 / 1156 / 1366) @ £15.99 inc VAT

HS-035-AR_400.jpg

The Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 is the upgraded version of the renowned Freezer 7 Pro. With the flexible mounting design, this version is compatible with the Intel Core i7, Core i5, as well as AMD Socket AM3. Featuring an ultra quiet 92mm fan and 6 heatpipes, the Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 is one of the most efficient and quiet CPU coolers for power users.
The unique heatsink design consists of 42 fins, which significantly increase the heat dissipation area to distribute massive amount of heat faster and more efficient. Featuring a 92mm PWM fan , 6 heatpipes and pre-applied ARCTIC MX-2.,the Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 offers performance far beyond stock coolers and achieves 130 Watts cooling capacity – becoming one of the most efficient CPU coolers for power users.

- Compatable Sockets: 939 / AM2 / AM2+ / 775 / 1156 / 1366
- Compatible with Intel Core i7 and Core i5, as well as AMD sockets
- Excellent cooling performance - 130 Watts
- Ultra quiet 92mm PWM fan
- 6 heatpipes and 42 fins for efficient heat dissipation
- Patented vibration absorption to eliminate buzzing sounds
- Pre-applied ARCTIC MX-2
- Easy installation

Only £15.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Hi,
I have heard reviews from other similar products which say that the base of the unit is no the best size for the core i7. I was wondering if anyone has any experience of this unit with the core i7. I know that it says it's compatable but apparently a lot of them say that which sometimes aren't suitable.
Looked up some reviews from sites testing with core 2 duo and this product looks really good! Would love to get it so long as the base and pre applied thermal paste is the right size.

Pre applied thermal paste is a huge plus for me as I was a bit worried about applying it myself after reading about so many people doing it wrong.

Associate
I use mine with an i7 and do get high temps, but then I am putting a lot through it.

I just wish you'd of done the price reduction before I bought mine :p May well have another one off you soon though to keep the server CPU a bit cooler and quieter than the stock :) Especially at this price!

Soldato
I use mine with an i7 and do get high temps, but then I am putting a lot through it.

I just wish you'd of done the price reduction before I bought mine :p May well have another one off you soon though to keep the server CPU a bit cooler and quieter than the stock :) Especially at this price!

What temps do you get with your CPU at 3.8GHz? Thinking of getting one of these myself, especially at this price.

Associate
It's worth noting that the copper isn't very smooth on these. Spending 2 hours sanding to down to mirror finish will reduce core temps by 4-5 degrees. Something far easier with the rev.2 detachable mount.

Can't be beet fr the price though :)

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Great cooler & even better when you mod your fan off your old one on the back of your new one for Push Pull like I have with the older one. :D
About time they brought one out with a fan on the back so I don't have to keep messing with cable ties.

Associate
It's worth noting that the copper isn't very smooth on these. Spending 2 hours sanding to down to mirror finish will reduce core temps by 4-5 degrees. Something far easier with the rev.2 detachable mount.

Can't be beet fr the price though :)

Yeah I lapped mine last summer, was a pitass to get the metal mount off though!

And yeah I totally recommend these to ppl who want to jump from the stock cooler and yet don't want to spend a lot of money.

Back
Top Bottom