James Bulger killer back in prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
That means we are both right.

Sorry, I'm afraid you being a ****wit defaults you into the 'wrong' category. That even should ever in your life you unwittingly utter a semi-coherent idea that could posses even a slither of truth to it as interpreted by another living, breathing, human being, you still would be classed wrong because being a ****wit removes the most basic comprehension of reality required that even enables an idiot to sometimes be right.

Caporegime
Just because someone has taken a life doesn't mean they are bad people, look at the military for instance. A lot of British soldiers take lives of other people (see: murder) but according to society that's ok because they are fighting a war. It doesn't matter, they are murderers.

torturing a 3 year old to death.

Shooting/bombing someone trying to shoot you or your fellow soldiers.

yep they're the same.

Soldato
Just because someone has taken a life doesn't mean they are bad people, look at the military for instance. A lot of British soldiers take lives of other people (see: murder) but according to society that's ok because they are fighting a war. It doesn't matter, they are murderers.

Jihad much?

Caporegime
Definition of murder: kill intentionally and with premeditation; "The mafia boss ordered his enemies murdered"

Taking someones life with the intention of doing so IS murder. No matter which way you look at it. Just because the armed forces are fighting to protect our country does not mean they aren't murderers if they kill some one. What would you call it? Generous killing? No, you takes someones life then you are a murderer by definition. End of.

No it is not.

Murder is the unlawful killing of another human being.

So unless a soldier executes a pow/civilian it is not murder.

Associate
To everyone else: You seem to be pretty mad, just try to take some slow deep breaths, calm down.

I'm not mad. I'm absolutely disgusted that anyone could have this opinion. You truly have lost sight of reality if you can justify there actions to that of a soldier fighting a war. FACT.

These SICK animals (they do not deserve to be called human) abducted a defenceless child and proceeded to torture and beat him to death, before his body was ran over by a train and cut in half in attempt to hide their crime. That is not the action of someone deserving your defence.

They as far as I am concerned do not deserve to be protected by our government. They should have been locked up indefinitely and as a tax payer, it is a rare occasion that I can say. I would/will gladly pay for it.

Caporegime
There is more than one definition of murder, one that states it being with unlawful intent and one that doesn't. Since both definitions are fact, we were both right.

No, only the unlawful one if the correct definition of murder.

The other is incorrect.

ie The definition of war is where two parties participate in an ice cream making contest.

It's a definition but it is not fact.

Associate
Jihad much?

Thanks for the racist comment.

Pleh: Yes, they do deserve to be called human. No matter the crime we all still have 2 eyes, 2 ears, a mouth, a brain and rights. The only way the term "sick animal" would be acceptable for a human is if we had our DNA modified so that we wouldn't be human anymore and it made us ill ("sick")

Associate
There is more than one definition of murder, one that states it being with unlawful intent and one that doesn't. Since both definitions are fact, we were both right.

You know I wondered when my impending A Level in Criminal Law would come in handy, it appears I have found that moment.

I can tell you my friend, the ENGLISH LEGAL SYSTEM definition, of 'Murder' is as follows:

Actus Reus (The act) - The unlawful killing of a human being within a country of the realm under the Queen's peace.
Mens Rea (Mental element) - With 'Malice Aforethought' i.e. intention to kill (express malice) OR intention to cause GBH (serious harm) - implied malice.

Therefore, soldiers in a war are not in a country under the Queen's peace. Would you like to brandish all of our soldiers fighting in Afghan and beyond for our safety murderers? Yeah, have fun with that.

You've some pretty radical opinions, I think you've successfully shocked the WHOLE forum :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom