James Bulger killer back in prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Im sorry I really dont care what you have to say anymore. Please move along.

Hey don't be sorry man, we are all living life together. We are all going to die one day so we must learn to make the most of life. After all life is just a game to see how long you can survive for. You do know by every time you get stressed out or upset you significantly decreasing your chances of living a long life. So don't be sorry, we are all in this together. You need a friend, i'm here for you Pleh. I sincerely mean that.

Soldato
You've some pretty radical opinions, I think you've successfully shocked the WHOLE forum :/

But just to clarify on that, we aren't shocked in the sense of you being some deep thinker telling us something we aren't ready for -- we're shocked in the sense that you challenged our sense of just how retarded one person could be.

Associate
You know I wondered when my impending A Level in Criminal Law would come in handy, it appears I have found that moment.

I can tell you my friend, the ENGLISH LEGAL SYSTEM definition, of 'Murder' is as follows:

Actus Reus (The act) - The unlawful killing of a human being within a country of the realm under the Queen's peace.
Mens Rea (Mental element) - With 'Malice Aforethought' i.e. intention to kill (express malice) OR intention to cause GBH (serious harm) - implied malice.

Therefore, soldiers in a war are not in a country under the Queen's peace. Would you like to brandish all of our soldiers fighting in Afghan and beyond for our safety murderers? Yeah, have fun with that.

You've some pretty radical opinions, I think you've successfully shocked the WHOLE forum :/

You think i am going to believe someone that says they have an A level in Criminal Law? Over a forum? There is plenty of definitions on the internet that back up my point, not just one. Good day.

Soldato
Hey don't be sorry man, we are all living life together. We are all going to die one day so we must learn to make the most of life. After all life is just a game to see how long you can survive for. You do know by every time you get stressed out or upset you significantly decreasing your chances of living a long life. So don't be sorry, we are all in this together. You need a friend, i'm here for you Pleh. I sincerely mean that.

Seriously, what's wrong with you? :/

Soldato
kill intentionally and with premeditation; "The mafia boss ordered his enemies murdered"

That is the definition of murder (googled "definition of murder") That is FACT. You can't say something that is backed up by a dictionary an opinion now can you.
In the eyes of the law it's not murder FACT. The same as capital punishment isn't murder in the countries that still practice it. The state sanctions killing for the greater good and murder is only a legal definition.

In short, you're talking rubbish. Please stop digging a deeper hole, it’s embarrassing.

Associate
You think i am going to believe someone that says they have an A level in Criminal Law? Over a forum? There is plenty of definitions on the internet that back up my point, not just one. Good day.

I don't expect you to believe it at all, but it's pretty awesome that you think I get my kicks from posting on forums and saying I actually have A Levels, hey maybe a degree? Actually, you know what, I just went to Cambridge? That good enough for you? Or should I go over to Harvard...

Jeez, you've made one hell of a controversial comment, and you seem somewhat confused that everyone has picked up on it, do you actually realise what you said? Because by my standards, that was pretty extreme...

Caporegime

But there is only one legal definition.

I can find pages on the internet that back up the position that the queen is a reptilian.

Again being on the internet doesn't make it true.

How about you find a definition from a dictionary not a random web page?

Associate
But there is only one legal definition.

I can find pages on the internet that back up the position that the queen is a reptilian.ho are

Again being on the internet doesn't make it true.

How about you find a definition from a dictionary not a random web page?

Legal shmegal. Just because the law says something is ok, does not mean it is does it? Imagine if you was in the military and you killed an enemy combatant then you left and had a child. Imagine telling your child that you killed someone. Can you imagine his reaction? "Hey everyone my daddy is a killer" It may not be against the law but you have still taken someones life, who are you to play God with some ones life? (Or if you aren't religious, who are to play The Big Bang?)

Caporegime
if the other person is trying to kill you it's generally accepted as being ok to kill them first.

But it does not make you a murderer, murder has a very specific definition.

who are you to play God with some ones life? Or if you aren't religious, who are to play The Big Bang?

You are an animal, animals kill other animals.

hell by being a member of a developed country your life style alone leads to deaths around the world.

Are you a murderer?

Or does it have to be direct?

But these people tortured an other to death it was not just a simple killing.

Last edited:
Associate
Legal shmegal. Just because the law says something is ok, does not mean it is does it? Imagine if you was in the military and you killed an enemy combatant then you left and had a child. Imagine telling your child that you killed someone. Can you imagine his reaction? "Hey everyone my daddy is a killer" It may not be against the law but you have still taken someones life, who are you to play God with some ones life? (Or if you aren't religious, who are to play The Big Bang?)

The law doesn't state what things are 'Ok' it states what things are wrong. And there's a big difference. Of course there are moral obligations, I couldn't be in the Army, but I certainly wouldn't disrespect anyone who is. They give their lives for us, have you ever thought about that? Maybe you should go spend a day or two with them on the frontline, maybe you might think differently after that.
Politics is opinion, History is opinion, Law is FACT. You can't change it to how it suits you, it doesn't work like that.

Soldato
Dont stick to much on the definition of murder, laws change etc..

1. the act (actus reus) of killing a person
2. the state of mind (mens rea) of intentional, purposeful, malicious, premeditated, and/or wanton.

He is just ignoring #2

Caporegime
Generally accepted being the key words here. Just because society deems something acceptable doesn't mean it is.

It does as that's what acceptable means.

You have still taken someones life at the end of the day, which is bad.

If a man walks into your house now kills a member of your family and beings to dismember another, he is very strong and well armed is it "bad" to kill him to prevent harm to yourself and others?

Associate
The law doesn't state what things are 'Ok' it states what things are wrong. And there's a big difference. Of course there are moral obligations, I couldn't be in the Army, but I certainly wouldn't disrespect anyone who is. They give their lives for us, have you ever thought about that? Maybe you should go spend a day or two with them on the frontline, maybe you might think differently after that.
Politics is opinion, History is opinion, Law is FACT. You can't change it to how it suits you, it doesn't work like that.

At the end of the day, law isn't fact. If a group of people (the government) and the queen make a new law saying (The earth is flat, anyone that disagrees will be sentenced) Doesn't mean't it's fact. At the end of the day, what is determined as law is what the rulers of the country decide. They are still only human, it doesn't make what they say automatically written in stone. Science is fact my friend, not law. Please try to answer your way out of this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom