James Bulger killer back in prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
From the FAQ/rules:

Those who post for the sole purpose of causing trouble are not welcome here and will be dealt with accordingly.

To be fare though he may be a noob, but I honestly think he believes in what he preaches. Therefore defending his opinion doesn't justify banning him tbh:(.

Associate
To be fare though he may be a noob, but I honestly think he believes in what he preaches. Therefore defending his opinion doesn't justify banning him tbh:(.

You're probably right. I've had enough though so he's going on my ignore list :p bringing said list contents to a grand total of... 1 member.

Soldato
I've read some retarded comments on here over the years but this trounces all of them put together. Get a ****ing clue xGaffner.

Soldato
Having seen the size of you this thought chills me to the bone :o

I was going to post a picture of myself in my teddy bear costume, in the post a picture of yourself thread
cry2z.gif

Caporegime
Geez gaffner still posting his trolling comments then i see??...heres a thought why doesnt everyone just ignore his posts...pretty simple i would have thought...no point in getting all worked over his ridiculous idiotic excuses tbh.

Anyhow back on topic...can only hope that venables gets his just reward in prison but we all know that wont happen as he will be mollycoddled by the system....should just set loose a pack of rabid dogs on the the pair of those scumbags....let the dogs have some fun ripping them to shreds.

Permabanned
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...urder&aq=0&aqi=l1g6&aql=&oq=murder+definition

First definition. There seems to be more than one definition of murder. That means we are both right.

To everyone else: You seem to be pretty mad, just try to take some slow deep breaths, calm down.

So we are both right, FACT, brilliant. Where do we go from here?

So you aren't that right in the first place are you?

If your whole argument revolves around the first result in google, and you then go and agree with me... lol but hey you are already back tracking now.

Tbh i wish gilly was here, or someone else would come along and knock you out of touch for a while. You have extreme views about reason and intent that many normal people would be disgusted with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom