What to do with this wall?

Caporegime
No offence to those who has pulp fiction rasterbate pics up but that image has been done a million times. The whole point of rasterbate is originality, so doing something thousands of other kids has done is kinda moot...same goes with that Scarface image too. Seen that so many times.

Pick an image that mean something to you, not because it is popular.

Caporegime
Sweet, if you wouldn't mind gracefully dropping an email with the photo you used that'd be just dabby :D
[email protected] - ta chuck!

I used this one

i think i might do a new one, and rasterbate this:
http://twobeds.com/upload/userfiles/Aod/Joker Screen 1.jpg

:D

(that's a screencap from the blu-ray of TDK)

link doesn't work any more so you'll have to ask AoD I've reinstalled since then :(

No offence to those who has pulp fiction rasterbate pics up but that image has been done a million times. The whole point of rasterbate is originality, so doing something thousands of other kids has done is kinda moot...same goes with that Scarface image too. Seen that so many times.

I picked it because I like it.

I'm not pretentious enough to pick something I like less just for the sake of being "unique". :)

Soldato

I thought I had wandered into a tattoo thread for a minute there.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Rearrange room (i.e. move bed)

Then wallmount large display / TV :cool:

Soldato
Giant fish tank
Plasma TV
Projector
Grafiti art
Paneled poster
Notice board
Shelving

Personally id probably move your bed to where the pc is now, put the pc on that wall and then stick a really big screen on the wall for gaming/tv etc

Back
Top Bottom