Fella's in ere

Man of Honour
You've gotta wonder whether you get gay blokes going to doctors every week "My boyfreind felt another lump, could you please shove your hand up my behind" :D

Risk age is about 40 yes?
I think i'll wait until I have to to have a doctor stick his fingers in my arse.

Blokes without a job don't deserve it, why should the money be wasted advertising to dossers?

If i have cancer i wont go hospital, thus i will save you guys some tax money.
(thats not a joke)

You lot are either trolls or idiots and even possibly both.

Prostate cancer is an issue for all of us. I do hope that you don’t have to find out the hard way if you get cancer one day.

Soldato
If went to the docs and asked for a test can you demand the blood test or can he opt to stick his finger up your bum?

I think a lot of guys would avoid it if they thought he was going to stick anything anywhere - a blood test is a lot less traumatic.

Caporegime
If went to the docs and asked for a test can you demand the blood test or can he opt to stick his finger up your bum?

I think a lot of guys would avoid it if they thought he was going to stick anything anywhere - a blood test is a lot less traumatic.

Having a prostate examination is not traumatic, a bit uncomfortable perhaps but you get over it. If I'm honest it just felt like I needed a poo.

Caporegime

..thats not so bad as long as he doesnt have both hands on your shoulders

Soldato
I remember being given a stat from I think a documentary but it might have been a talk someone gave, that 100% of men will get prostate cancer if they live long enough. I can't remember the age that it was over, but it was definitely an every man over x age will have prostate cancer.

Soldato
Halfway through that video I was thinking, "please don't bite it, please don't bite it", and she did. Not cool.

I have had more than one prostate examination and I never felt violated or dirty - it's an integral part of ensuring your health. If it makes you feel dirty, or wrong, then you have something wrong with your outlook on life - it's not going to make you any less of a man. It's not as if the doctor is going to take sexual pleasure from it or sell videos online. For the record, a finger up your exit strategy is not a prostate cancer check - it's just a quick and easy way to check for inflammation of your prostate - after which you'd get blood tests if there was an issue. I'm pretty sure a PSA can be requested without a rectal examination.

edit: for the record, I was referring to the Rachel Stevens video, not the Family Guy clip which suddenly appeared above :D

Back
Top Bottom