Abit Ip35-Pro Question

Associate
Hi, I was wondering what the latest bios is - On the main abit site it shows as 17 but I was looking into an overclocking guide and they have the latest down as 18, can anyone confirm what the latest bios is? :( Abit main site only has 17 listed for my board (IP35 Pro).

The reason I ask is, I recently installed windows 7 and If i boot my machine and go stright into a game or run an application atall - it crashes, I checked my log and it says something to do with the CPU bla bla critical error just before the crash and to update bios etc.

I found though, If i leave the computer for a few mins untill its fully loaded it works fine without a problem, its only when its first booted or woken up.

Associate
OP
Ye, Ive loaded that bios up - one thing, does it read properly for you guys? I mean it doesnt say bla bla bla 18? mine says 00 idk if this is just because its a BETA but I flashed my bios using a usb pen etc seems to have gone fine just that my bios version doesnt read the way I'm used to reading it lol.

Mainboard
Manufacturer : Abit
Multi-Processor (MP) Support : No
MPS Version : 1.40
Model : IP35 Pro(Intel P35-ICH9R)
Version : 1.0
BIOS : 09/25/2008-P35-W627DHG-6A79OA1BC-00

Back
Top Bottom