10-Foot HUD Desktop/Sidebar gadget

Soldato
Thought some people might find this useful as it still shows when you "Show Desktop" and rainmeter doesn't IIRC.

....or for the people that don't want to use rainmeter.

Not configurable I'm afraid....quickly made it for my own config. If you hold shift whilst moving it around, you can move it into the exact position you want (rather than snap to grid)

Click here for download!

Screenshot:

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyway you can edit so the close,drag gadget buttons are closer to the clock. Cos clock wont stay to the side of the screen cos of the buttons??

image2gy.jpg

Everytime you restart windows the clock is always miles from the side of the screen cos of the buttons, see?

Last edited:
Soldato
This is nice, really nice.

As stated the corner should be closer to the end of the line but apart from that I really like it.

Thanks for sharing :D

Soldato
OP
Anyway you can edit so the close,drag gadget buttons are closer to the clock. Cos clock wont stay to the side of the screen cos of the buttons??

Everytime you restart windows the clock is always miles from the side of the screen cos of the buttons, see?

If you hold shift whilst you drag it you can move it into the exact position you want....but I didn't realise that the position resets when you restart your computer.

The reason I made it so wide was so that I could hide the close and settings buttons when my mouse hovered on the gadget. Will edit it to change it when I get some time.

Lol. My clock was going so far left it cut the first digit off. Just a little buggy :)

Not quite sure what you mean. Any screeny?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Downloaded the update, same looks, just ever so slightly more usable :D

Thanks!

Only change was the size of the gadget so that it will stay in position when attached to desktop.

I'm confused it's just a clock?

Thought some people might find this useful as it still shows when you "Show Desktop" and rainmeter doesn't IIRC.

....It's more to look pretty than anything else. Desktop customization. It doesn't actually do anything.

Back
Top Bottom