NEW QUAD CORE AMD GAMING SYSTEM @ £489.99 INC VAT

Associate
The new Titan Sphere is based upon the excellent value AMD Phenom X4 Quad Core 9850 2.50GHz Black Edition @ 2.80 GHz, we match this with ATI’s best value Direct X 11 Graphics Card the 5570 to produce the ultimate value AMD quad core gaming system, this was a once unattainable system at this price, but thanks to our awesome buying power we have managed to get hold of this once top of the range AMD processor at a entry level dual core price.

"Titan Sphere" AMD Phenom X4 Quad Core 9850 2.50GHz @ 2.8GHz Quad Core DDR2 System @ £489.99 inc VAT

FS-103-OE_400.jpg

The Titan Sphere is ready to cut through the latest games with silky smooth frame rates thanks to ATI's Direct X 11 5570 GPU. With 1024MB of the fastest memory you will be able to experience gaming titles the way their creators intended; silky smooth at maximum detail. The 500GB Seagate Barracuda is based upon a single platter design giving increased transfer speeds allowing your games and programs to load faster than ever before. When combined with the 4GB of performance 1066MHz Corsair memory and the AMD Phenom X4 Quad Core 9850 2.50GHz black edition running at 2.80 GHz the Titan Sphere is a multitasking monster able to run the most intensive of applications side by side without any slowdown.

Key Features

:- Amazing graphics performance thanks to the ATI 5570 1024MB bringing games to life.
:- Low noise allowing excellent movie playback through HDMI / DVI.
:- Energy saving components keeping running costs down.
:- Only the highest quality components ensuring the highest levels of reliability.

Key Components

:- AMD Phenom X4 Quad Core 9850 2.50GHz Black Edition @ 2.80 Ghz
:- Corsair XMS2 4GB (2x2GB) DDR2 PC2-8500C5 TwinX Dual Channel
:- 500GB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive
:- ATI Radeon 5570 1024MB GDDR3 Graphics Card

INCLUDES ASSASSINS CREED II AND OPERATION FLASHPOINT: DRAGON RISING FULL GAME VOUCHER

Note - Specification not exactly what you are after? Drop our friendly Sales Team a call on 0871 200 5052, they will be more than happy to help you make your perfect system.

Note - All systems are built and installed on demand and usually ship within 48 hours of the order being placed. During exceptionally busy periods this time can increase by 48 hours. The system can be supplied assembled with or without your choice of installed operating system but is supplied without keyboard, mouse, speakers or monitor (all of which are available elsewhere in this on-line store).

Only £489.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
ATI 5570?

That's awesome. I've got that in my miniature ITX -> Pint Sized Rawr

The irony is my small ITX probably cost more. Actually it definitely did, that SSD was 150 :/

But the 5570 is most certainly capable of playing older games, can get by on newer ones. Entire point of me getting it after dumping the last best low profile card (GT220) was to have reasonable gaming capability.

I'm realistic mind you, never going to be romping through Crysis in high detail.

Tell you what, challenge you to a bench-off, overclocked the graphics to 900/1100 in my mini monster, also nudged the CPU (nothings melted yet) and got 9623 in 3DMark06.

Can you beat that in a case with real airflow? :D

Suspended
It's a really good entry level gaming system. We are running bench marks at the moment and will post results tomorrow you will be very suprised with the results ;)

Suspended
I hope you do more build logs. There was a thread a few months ago that poppud up but after a couple of pics it went away

Something we are working on at the moment the thread was really useful and we will make sure we keep it going. I know that we have a few very special custom builds in progress at the moment and i know we will be launching a new build thread shortly.

Associate
OP
The performance was and still is very good. I know new phenoms are quick, but this is an overclocked quad core AMD gaming machine, albeit an entry level one, but it does support Direct X 11 and have some nice benchmark scores under its belt from online reviews (the GPU and CPU that is).

All under £500 is not too bad at all.

Phil

Soldato
The 9500/9600s had a problem where they could mess up in certain circumstances, virtualization was a problem iirc.
A fix was released but it really slowed performance.

I still have a 9600 as my spare, I never experienced the issue despite not using the fix. Even when overclocked it was fine.

They revised the line up, anything with a 50 at the end does not have the problem. :)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
benchmarks will be posted as soon as i can tomorrow guys.

the system has gone through an extensive testing procedure to make sure that its good to go.

Myself and Phil have worked hard to ensure that this is the best PC we can offer from a technical aspect. The price is just a nice bonus!

in my opinion it is a great entry level machine, great for games and media.

any particular benchmark results people are interested in?
if i have the benchmark available to me, i can get it done :)

Back
Top Bottom